TWENTY-FIVE

IMESSAGE
[ zendaya ]

zendaya
timothée will not stop
talking about you

cherry
aw i miss him :,(

zendaya
he misses you more
trust me

cherry
my boy !!
hey gotta go audition real quick for something ;)

zendaya
for knives out 2???

cherry
yes it's my last audition for it
wish me luck

cherry yes it's my last audition for itwish me luck

zendaya
of course you got this !!

cherry
love u !!

L'OFFICIAL.COM
Are Timothée Chalamet and Ava Lee back together?

Timothée Chalamet and Ava Lee broke up in 2020 to the surprise of us all

Timothée Chalamet and Ava Lee broke up in 2020 to the surprise of us all. But the ex-couple was recently spotted together in Paris causing many to speculate about a reunion. Wonder how Euphoria actress Charlotte Willard is feeling after this one. She stayed back in New York and that seemed to give Timothée and Ava an opportunity to connect once again.

click here to read more!

IMESSAGE
[ timo <3 ]

cherry baby
??
call me please.
delivered

INSTAGRAM
(Request from avalee)

avalee
do you think he ever really liked you?

IMESSAGE
[ zendaya ]

cherry
is timothée with you??

zendaya
no why

cherry
he's with ava

zendaya
what that can't be right

cherry
he's not answering me

zendaya
that's so weird
don't freak out
i'm sure it's not what you think
??
delivered

cherry threw her phone on her bed. her hands tangled in her hair. she wanted to tell herself that this was her fault. somehow it had to be if he was going behind her back and cheating. her heart sank to the floor as she began to think of all the things they were doing. she trusted timothée with everything in her and she instantly knew that was a mistake. it was all to good to be true, she should have known better.

no one could ever love her.

she was unlovable.

her phone rang and she quickly picked it up. she hoped to hear timothée on the other line, telling her that it wasn't true. she had proof right before her eyes but if he just said those words she would instantly believe them.

"charlotte willard? hi it's maggie!" the cheerful voice was slightly comforting. she totally forgot about the audition she did hours ago. her mind was filled with the picture of ava and timothée.

"is now a good time?" maggie asked and cherry nodded, forgetting that she was on the phone. "okay well i just wanted to congratulate you on getting the part of harper!" cherry let a small smile slip. "wow thank you so much." she said and cherry cleared her throat. she probably wasn't being the most excited  person ever but she did just find out her boyfriend was cheating on her.

"okay well we will email you the dates and plans for the next couple of months. we can't wait to work with you!" they said their goodbyes and cherry sat on her bed. she was happy, truly she was.. but she couldn't think about her new success because the first person she wanted to text was timothée.

she bit her lip, don't cry she begged herself but without any warning, a tear slipped out of her eyes. "god damnit!" she screamed, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at her wall. her mind remember timothée talking about ava like he wanted nothing to do with her. she remembered him saying that they never even dated. so why was this news breaking the internet? she was confused and hurt, not sure what to do next.

☁︎︎

A/N:
sorry ..;)

safety net is almost over!! i'm starting to write the second book already!! super excited for you guys to read it. i'm also working on another timothée book right now which i'm super excited about!

follow me for more updates on upcoming projects!

thank you for reading, i really adore u all<3