Kidnapped?

By 7:00, every seat in the arena was taken, and everyone but me and the moms were screaming. I looked around and laughed at all the moms that wished they weren't there. The look on their faces was priceless. Peyton was chanting with the rest of the girls something I couldn't understand. The opening act came out and the crowd went crazy. They were only on for 30 minutes before the announcer said something that made the girls go even crazier, if that was possible. Peyton looked over at me, in the midst of jumping up and down and signed ''They'll be on in 10 minutes!'' I smiled and gave her a thumbs up. After the ten minutes of stage hands setting up the ramps and such, the lights dimmed again and I could almost swear that even I heard the girls screaming! I could see that Pey was screaming, jumping up and down, and she looked like she was ready to pee her pants. I looked up at the stage (I was the only one still sitting down, even the moms stood up) and I saw 5 beautiful boys walk out. They were all so cute. I watched one more than the others, though. Niall. He ran onto stage and looked as happy as can be. He had a huge smile on his face and was wearing a plain white t-shirt and dark jeans with white sneakers. He looked into the crowd and i coudl've sworn he made eye contact with me... He looked confused when he looked at me. I could tell because the smile on his face faded slightly. I looked around and forgot that I was the only one still seated. So I stood up and smiled at him. That smile came back and I laughed. So he was looking at me.

The next three hours could be classified as some of the most boring minutes of my life. I was SO bored! The boys were having an amazing time, singing and dancing around the stage. Peyton and every other girl was screaming the lyrics and dancing around. Even the moms were getting into it a little. I just stood there, and I even got onto my phone at one point. That awarded me a dirty look from about 5 directioners around me, so I put my phone up and watched Niall again. I could tell that he absolutely loved performing. When they answered twitter questions, I looked at the screen and saw that one of the questions they picked was from Peyton! She started screaming as they read it aloud "What color of hair do you like on a girl?"

Louis answered first, followed by Harry, Liam, Zayn, then Niall. When Niall answered, Peyton whipped her head around to me, her eyes huge. 'What?' I signed.

''Niall said he likes dark brown hair on a girl! Then he looked right at you! You didn't notice?!'' she signed so excitedly I could hardly understand it.

''Sorry. I've been kind of zoned out this whole time. I guess I wasn't paying attention to their answers.''

She got a sad look on her face and signed ''Do you want to go?''

''Maybe it's just this crowd. I think I'll just to go the restroom and freshen up. I'll be right back.'' I signed.

Then my mother's words popped into my head. Don't go ANYWHERE without Peyton. I mean it, Audrey.

I promised her. But I was just going to the restroom. Why was I so paranoid? Nothing would happen to me while I put on a little lip gloss, would it? Nah.

Peyton looked worried, but signed back ''Okay. Hurry back.''

I nodded and started walking towards the aisle. I looked back at the stage before walking away, and I could've sworn that Niall was watching me again. I didn't think anything of it and walked out of the arena. I made my way to the main area, and was having trouble finding the bathroom. But it's not like I could just walk up and sign 'Where's the bathroom?' so I kept wandering around until I found a hallway that looked out of the way, like it led to a bathroom. I took out my phone and checked twitter again, and kept walking towards the end of the hallway. Then I saw a sign that had a sign for a restroom and pointed right. So i turned, and saw the bathroom. I went in, checked myself in the mirror, and washed my hands. When I walked out, 3 men came rushing towards me and started talking. I looked at all of them blankly and shook my head. One of them grabbed my arm, and I got scared, so I pulled it away. Then another one grabbed my arm, and I tried to pull it away, but he had too good of a grip. He took my arms behind me while another one of the guys took my purse. I tried to say no, but I don't know if I even made a sound. The three men started walking behind me while pushing me through the hallways. We walked for a few seconds, then the one that had my arms spun me around and started yelling. I got scared and shook my head nervously. He still had my arms, so I couldn't sign. Every time he said something else, I got more scared. Every time I shook my head, he got madder. He turned me back around and pushed me towards a door. I went inside and there was a table and a chair. Nothing else. They handcuffed me and sat me in the chair. One tried to talk to me, but I couldn't even begin to read his lips because I think he had a accent. When I didn't say anything, he sighed angrily and walked out. The other two men followed him and I was alone. Peyton had no idea where I was. Hell, I didn't even know where I was. I had no phone, and my hands were tied behind my back. My only way of communication had been taken away, and that's when I realized, if they're expecting me to talk to them, I'm in deep trouble. If they keep my hands tied behind me and talk to me, I'll aggravate them more. And if i try to talk? Maybe that was my only choice. So I decided to wait until they came back, and I tried to prepare myself to talk for the first time in 4 years.