Nate's Homecoming

(A/N) I'm so sorry guys! I haven't updated in forever :( its harder to write chapters right now because i need a few fillers before something big! ill try as hard as I can to update more often!

Love yous! :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Someone is shaking me awake. I look up to see Peyton.

"Wake up!" She signed.

"Why?? It's only seven, Peyton. Why are you waking me up?"

"Have you lost all sense in your brain? Nate gets to come home today!!"

I shoot up out of bed. Not saying anything to Peyton, I run to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Then, I put my hair up into a low ponytail and change into grey sweatpants and a red tshirt. I was ready in under ten minutes, and Peyton grabbed my shoulders as I was scrambling to find my bag.

"Calm down! He can't even check out until nine! We're going to breakfast with the boys."

"Oh yeah..." I signed.

We walk up to the door of the cafe, and I see Niall and Harry, already scarfing down their food. When we sat down, they finally look up at us. Niall's plate is almost clear, and Harry's is halfway empty.

"You couldn't wait five minutes?!" Peyton signs and says.

Niall shook his head. Harry smirked.

"Sorry..." Niall signed.

I laughed. "It's okay, just give me a piece of bacon."

He smiled and shoved his plate over to me. There was only two pieces of bacon and a forkful of eggs left on the plate.

"So...you and your brother are staying at Peyton's, right?" Niall signed.

"Only for a few days, until I can figure something else out. I don't want Peyton's parents to be supporting us."

"They would be fine with it! You really don't have to leave." Peyton interjected.

"No, we can't mooch off of you guys for that long. I need to find something for us permanently. I guess we'll be living on our own, anyway now."

"You need to try to fix things with your mom. I know she wants Nate back, and I bet she wants you back too." Peyton signs.

"Not until she kicks that asshole out of our house."

"I have an idea...." Niall signed.

"What?" Peyton and I sign in unison.

"Harry and I have talked about this, and we want all three of you to come with us. To Florida. Just to test and see if you would be okay with traveling with us. And if you are, then you can keep traveling throughout the tour. But if not, you can fly right back here and just visit sometimes."

"Niall, that's huge. And what about Nate? He's in a wheelchair. And Peyton is pregnant! With Harry's baby, nonetheless. What will paparazzi say when you guys are traveling with a little boy in a wheelchair, a deaf girl, and a pregnant teenager?" I signed. He barely understood, and Peyton had to interpret.

"You wouldn't technically be traveling with us. You would be traveling...well, you would stay in a different hotels and you wouldn't ride in our car or anything. You would just hang out with us sometimes, and we would keep that private. What do you say?"

"I don't know..."

"Yeah, me either..." Peyton signed.

"Let's ask Nate what he thinks about it. And if he's okay with it, I will be too." I signed.