Keeping it?

I walked out the door and down the hall, where the boys were. They were in the sitting area on the couches, waiting on us to come out. There were two couches sat across from each other. Zayn and Louis were on one, Liam and Harry on the other. They were having a random conversation until I came storming into the room. Peyton and Audrey were running after me, yelling my name. I didn't stop. I walked up to the couch that Harry was sitting on, stopped for a second, and looked at him. He had no idea what he did, and he probably wouldn't even care. Liam could see how mad I was, and stood up to create a barrier between me and Harry. I pushed him back onto the couch and walked to stand in front of Harry. He looked scared and confused. I didn't think about what I was doing, I just picked him up by his shirt collar and pushed him to the ground. Then I got on my knees and started straddling him. "Wha-" he started to say. I didn't let him finish. Instead, I punched him in the nose.

****Harry's POV****

What the hell?! He punched me! I didn't even feel any pain, because I was too confused. All I knew was that Niall was pissed, and he just punched me in the face. What's his problem?! I didn't do anything!

I snapped out of my thought when Niall was lifted off of me by Liam. Louis came rushing up and held a tissue to my nose, I jut realized that I was bleeding. "Back into the room. Now!" Zayn shouted. Louis helped me down the hallway to our room, Liam keeping Niall restrained, and Zayn walking with Audrey and Peyton. We all got back into the room and sat down in different places around the living space. I looked at the girls, and Peyton was crying, Audrey trying to comfort her. What's wrong? What did they tell Niall? Where is Niall, anyway?

****Niall's POV****

Liam pushed me into the bathroom. I was still fuming, but I realized what I did, and started to feel guilty. I shouldn't have punched Harry, before he even knew what he did. Even though I still think he deserved it.

"What the hell, man?" Liam said.

"I'm sorry...I wasn't thinking. I was too mad."

"What did he do?!"

"He...he...got Audrey's best friend pregnant."

"Wait...WHAT?" He yelled.

"Now you understand why I was so mad?"

"Why would he do something so stupid?!"

"I don't know, but we need to go tell him. And if he tries to come up with any excuse, I might have to punch him again."

"Okay, man. Lets go."

We walked out of the bathroom and everyone was sitting around the living space somewhere. Audrey was trying to comfort Peyton, who was crying again. I walked over and sat down beside Audrey. Harry was across the room, next to Louis. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "Why-" he said.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have punched you. Even though you deserve it."

"What the hell did I do?!" He yelled.

"Just...let them tell you. They'll do it nicely." I said bitterly.

We all looked at the girls, and Audrey looked up. Then she looked at me. I nodded, and she nudged Peyton. Peyton looked up and sighed.

"Harry? Remember after you tried to get help to find Audrey the other night? When we were backstage?"

"Oh god..." Harry mumbled. "Yeah?"

"Well...I'm...pregnant." She said.

The room started up with all the questions. "How-" "Why-" "Where-" and then Peyton screamed "SHUT UP."