First Day of U.As Dormatories Time

Izuku Midoriya is a strange one indeed. He was once a very shy, quirkless, nerdy cinnamon roll who could make a sentence without stuttering. Now he is a sociopathic boy with two quirks and loves violence. It turns out he was a late bloomer. His quirks accompany each other.

His first quirk is Violent Tendency. It increases his strength, Speed and reaction timing the more violent or hostile intent his is dishing out or is expressing without making him look buffer than a boxer. His second quirk is Stab Implant. If he stabs something in place it cant be removed from the place it was stabbed unless he does it himself.

When the boy was quirkless his Idol All Might told him that he couldn't be a hero and left. He left. The number one hero just destroyed someones dreams and left. just like that. Without even telling him sorry. He started to become Violent. Enjoying Violence. A side affect of his two quirks manifesting turned him into becoming a sociopath.

He realized his quirks manifested when he released a Violent intent in class on accident. But at the same time he felt powerful. He heard his childhood friend turned bully was talking crap about him. Saying he wont make shit to become a hero. He grabbed a glass bottle and slammed it above his head and stabbed the sleeve of his uniform against the wall. He then gave him a sadistic smile and left. Ever since then Katsuki saw the large change in the cinnamon roll and regretted everything he had done to him. His nickname also had changed. It went from Deku meaning usless or wooden doll to Karma meaning mischievous revenge.

Izuku took the Recommendations test and scared the piss out of some people with his presence alone. Though he is a sociopathic delinquent he has not gotten suspended. Not once has he gotten suspended nor detention.

Currently its Friday and U.As dorms have opened for students to move in. The following Monday school starts. Right now Karma aka Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo are walking to the dorms with their belongings. Right now Izuku is playing with a middle finger- sized blade with a key chain swing it around his finger. He doesn't have much. All he really brought were 2 suitcases which he dragged with one hand and a backpack full of stuff.

He entered the building still swinging his his small blade on his finger as he scanned the room. He saw a purple haired girl looking outside the window sitting next to it. She had a bored expression and her ears had earphone jacks and had one of those jacks pulled into her phone. He looked over to the tables and saw a few people talking. One was a brown haired girl the other was a green haired girl with a extremely long pony tail they're backs were facing him so he couldn't see them and a blue haired boy with glasses who was chopping air.

Izuku then shot the blade forward and it flew in between the girls heads and missed the boy. "Hey guys." He said in a monotone tone. "That was highly disrespectful of you! If you are going to be a troublemaker in the class then leave!" The blue haired boy shouted. "Relax man you got a stick up the ass?" Izuku said in a joking monotone voice. "Language!" a few people entered and heard the scuffle.

"Heh" All of a sudden everyone in the room was paralyzed for a few seconds. He looked around the room but noticed something. The purple haired girl was unaffected. She looks familiar to him. He just didn't understand why. "E-excuse me what was that."The Brown haired girl said. Izuku just ignored just staring at the girl.

"That was Karma's damn signature move. He calls it Hostility Spike. Basically he spikes his Violent intentions all of a sudden and it scares the fuck out of everyone paralyzing them for a few seconds. For all I know only way to counter it is if you have a high violent intent." Katsuki explained.

"How did such a delinquent get in such a prestigious school. It makes a bad reputation for the school including me Tenya Iida." The blue haired boy stated. "He might be a fucking delinquent but his grades are on damn point. He became the smartest in our school on top of that never has he been in detention or suspension. Honestly. I have no Idea what happened to him. He was once a cheerful boy who wanted to become a hero. Now he is a scary son of a bitch who wants to be a hero." The spiky haired blonde stated which sent chills down the others spines.

Izuku then stop looking and moved his belongings to his dorm room and unpacked. He finished unpacking and Katsuki knocked on his door. "OI karma! you left your damn blade downstairs!" Izuku opened the door. "Oh right I forgot about that." He said still with his closed smile. Izuku is almost never seen with a straight face. He always has his small smile on.

He marched down stairs and saw Iida and some other girls and guys in class trying to yank it out. "Can you not? You might break it. Break it you buy it." Izuku said as the others backed away. "Why are you being so mean? We were just trying to get it out f-." The pink skin girl was interrupted when Izuku pulled the knife out with one hand and spun it around with a key chain.

"H-how did you do that!" She shouted. "Its my quirk, Stab Implant, If I stab something the thing I stabbed with cant be removed." Izuku stated as he kept his small smile and scanned the room seeing the girl wasn't there anymore. "Anyways im Mina Ashido who are you?" "Izuku Midoriya But call me Karma." Izuku then walked back upstairs while spinning his knife.

On his way to his room he heard a faint sound. "Welp might as well." He put his ear on the door and he heard. Crying?! The hell was crying they just got to the most well known school in japan and they are crying? He decided to stop listening. and he noticed the door is.

Unlocked?

IDK WHY but I like depressed Jiro stories just dont ask................... My first one came out good ok.