Chapter 8: Little Bunny

⚠️WARNING⚠️

It contains blood and violence as well as strong language. If not comfortable
PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE!!
~~~

I wanted to cry so bad there and then. I couldn't run. I couldn't even breathe properly. I didn't know how this would unfold. Of course, I knew he was going to hurt me but I never realized what he meant when he warned me. I was an idiot- no, worse than an idiot. I was a fucking stupid idiot. But it was too late for that realization (logic).
It was too late because the next thing I know is that I'm being dragged on the forest floor as I get more cuts from the sharp edges of fallen branches and with Victor's tight grip on my wrist (possibly leaving it bruised) wasn't helping the pain subside either. I didn't know exactly what he was planning but I knew for a fact that I had no energy to resist.

I don't know how long he dragged me as he was laughing, muttering, and saying incoherent things that made absolutely no sense to me. But then I realized Victor was talking to someone. Except that "someone" was the voice inside his head.

I hadn't realized we were in place until his laughing stopped. This worried the hell out of me.

But I wouldn't have to wait long for my curiosity to be answered.

"The voice says it wants me to hurt you now. So I guess I'll start now." Victor says as he pulls out his knife crouching down on his knees to level his body towards mine.

And At that moment, I had never felt more afraid in my entire life.

...

The voice was getting louder. It was getting harder to control. But in the end, I would give in to my urges and draw out my knife before crouching down to Angels level. "Don't move or make a sound. Are we clear?" My voice was cold. It was emotionless with no warmth that could be detected.

I accepted Angel's response as he nodded his head.

I then grabbed his neck tightly as I ran the knife over his somewhat exposed skin that was left uncovered by the turtleneck. I could hear his breathing become uneven as I held his neck tighter until he was gasping for air. The struggling sounds he made trying to breathe made me feel like I couldn't get enough.

"Is it too tight?" I laughed at my rhetorical question before continuing, "Oh well, don't die."
And with that, I placed the knife on his stomach slightly teasing the skin with the cold blade.

"You wanted to be friends? Do you see this knife? This knife is my friend. And all of my friends like to scar people." I grinned.
For some reason, I could sense that Angel was afraid and yet he never shouted. He didn't even yell out for help when I knew the cuts I would give would occasionally become a little deeper than the rest.

He winced of course but that was it.

I started carving words on the skin of his stomach. I was getting slightly possessive and I couldn't bring myself to care. His body being there defenseless as he made small mewling sounds from the excruciating pain made me feel full.

I knew exactly what I was writing.

After leaving a trail of cuts and words on his stomach I did the unexpected.

Before he could react and look up to ask what I was about to do, I pulled his turtleneck up further to where his chest was exposed. I then dug the knife deep as the cut formed into a wound on his chest.
Not deep enough to kill him, but deep enough to where he finally screamed out in pain. That alone sent pleasurable shivers down my spine.

My hands were coated in his blood.

I then forced Angel to sit upright with his back against the tree trunk. I knew that he was becoming a little too screwed. But it was making me feel full. I then grabbed his face, forcing him to look up at me as I smirked and chuckled at his fear.

"Now, now don't be afraid. I have a treat for you my little bunny."

And with that, I extended my right hand towards his mouth as his fresh blood dripped along his face. Without warning, I then slid my two fingers inside his mouth as he had no choice but to taste his own blood.

"How do like your treat?" I asked in a knowing voice. I knew he couldn't answer because I had my two fingers down his throat as I made him suck on them to clean the blood.

I knew he wasn't managing well because I could tell it was too much. Did I care? No. Should I have? Yes. But the sight was too pleasant to stop. It sent even more pleasurable shivers down my spine as his quiet whimpers reached my ears. 
I then thought he had enough so I took my fingers out of his mouth and since I still had his blood on my left hand I licked it until my hand was left with a light red stain.

He shivered as he watched me. Part of him shivering was because he was cold but he was also shivering because he was afraid. Out of nowhere, I'd become slightly dizzy as memories of my past started to trickle as they resurfaced.
When I finally snapped out of it I realized what I had done.
A part of me ached for him but the other part knew that after this incident I'd have to let him go. I was surprised he was still even conscious.  We both stayed in our exact positions as we looked into each other's eyes. No words needed to be spoken. At that moment I thought I knew he'd leave. I'd thought he'd give up like the rest.

But I was wrong. Oh, so very wrong because his next words would not only shock me but would send cold shivers to my very core of existence.

"Can we be friends now?" He gave me a weak smile before slowly slipping into unconsciousness. I then shook my head in disbelief and did the only thing I could do right. I picked him up as I carried him in a weird bridal style position and started walking towards my house so I could fix and treat him. I guess this was one of the good things I've learned from being turned into a monster like my mother. She tortured me if I failed to be heartless like her.

Well, I guess she should be proud since now I'm half empty although I'm not completely heartless.

You can't have everything my dearest mother.

...