Insert 15:

Nomthandazo
Her: You are a special kid Nomthandazo. I choose you to take care of my family and you need to accept your powers. The kingdom needs you and most of all you need it to overcome all the bad that is formed against you. I looked at her with confused eyes and I didn't get it.
Me: I don't get it. She touched my heart and I felt my whole body shake and I felt the rush in my body and my heart beating over time its usual heart rate.
Her: Am giving you all the powers of the world and of my world. I give you all the sights that you need to see everything beyond the naked heart and I bestow to you the power of nature to control it however you please. I pray that your body, mind, and soul welcome it and accept it to its fullest form. With one push she tapped my heart and I felt the pain and woke up to a room full of my uncle and his wife. my husband with tears in his eyes and a gloomy Langa.
Yanga: Nomthandazo
Me: Yanga. he grabbed me so hard and hugged me to his body crushing the life out of me.
Yanga: you are back?
Me: I wouldn't have left you. within seconds I felt Ntswaki's presence next to me and I smiled at her as Yanga let go and I hugged her while she squeezed the life out of me.
Ntswaki: never leave me ever again.
Me: I will never.

Yanga
Everyone was happy to see her and they hugged her and went back to rejoice while I was left with her in our room.
Me: You really did scare me. I got to the bed beside her as she snuggled closer to me and placed her head on my chest.
Nomthandazo: Am sorry.
Me: want to talk about it. I played with her hair as she slowly adjusted herself to be comfortable.
Nomthandazo; I have a gift. she whispered.
Me: what kind of a gift.
Nomthandazo: I don't know. But I meet your great grandmother.
Me: The witch?
Nomathandazo: Am not sure about that but she says she choose me for you.
Me: Okay babe you need to be a little more detailed for me to understand anything of what you are saying.
Nomthandazo: well I walked into a garden with all types of werewolf's and wolfs. she sat there told me she chose me for you. she told me I was born blind and with the gift that she has gifted me I was then able to see. she then went ahead and transferred powers to me and I felt a sharp pain and here I am. I was quiet for a minute as she explained this to me. " she also said the kingdom needs me and you need me and the family needs me"
Me: does that mean that we are of supernatural being?
Nomthandazo: I don't know all I know is that I'll need you as I explore this gift.
Me: well it makes sense for me to have a supernatural wife when I myself is not normal.
Nomthandazo: so, you are okay with all of this that I have shared?
Me; I kind of knew? she shifted and looked at me.
Nomthandazo: what you mean you kind of knew?
Me: Come here. we got out of bed and walked to the balcony. I pointed to the sky. " Look at the sky" she looked at it and looked back at me.
" do you see how clear the sky is?" she nodded and I looked at her.
Me: now I need you to think of something that pisses you off. something that makes your blood boil. she looked at me confused and I laughed.
" Trust me" she nodded.

Nomthandazo
I closed my eyes and thought of the day that Ziqhile beat the hell out of me. then I open my eyes and saw Yanga point to the clouds gathering and it getting darker and I got what he meant and I cleared my mind as the skies went back to being clear.
Me: I did that? I am responsible for the weather, I looked at him confused.
Yanga: no, you not but when something attacks you or when you are feeling threatened then nature protects you. I looked at him and he smiled.
Me: How did you see this?
Yanga: there is a myth about our kingdom. And I really thought it was a myth but now I think it's true.
Me; tell me about it. we walked to the couch as he sat down taking me with him. It's pretty amazing how we forgot that today we supposed to be in a celebration yet here we are talking about supernatural powers. he began to brush my hair as I sat with my back on him.
Yanga: well it is said that one century twins will be born. One will be light and one will be darkness in their actions. When we were born my father and mother used to panic since we have never had twins in our lives and those days twins used to be buried. So, they hid us away for the first months of our lives until the healer told them about this myth. The evil bad twin will bring distraction to the world and its kingdom unless the mother scarifies herself before the kids become teens. My mother refused to do so and then she became sick when we were 13 years. as life went by, she got worse until she passed. Growing up I was terrified that I was the evil twin because you can see my brother, he loves life and he loves people and is forever laughing and happy. I tended to stay to myself. then eventually I learnt of the monster when that incident with Snethemba happened and then I knew that I was the evil one that was meant to be the evil one that will bring chaos to the kingdom. And then we learnt about the second part of the myth. You, that if the light of the world and the evil were to blend as one the kingdom won't be doomed. And now I get why. He shifted me and looked me right in my eyes. " You are the very air that I breathe Nomthandazo, your presence alone makes me see good in my life. Your acceptance of who and what I am makes life seem bearable and then when I look into your eyes and I see the love in your eyes in the way you speak or touch me. I see the love you have for me in the way you treat my family and mostly I see the way you love me in the way you are patient with me. I know that I have never told you this before but I love you Nomathemba with every fiber of my being and every muscle that I have. I live for you but mostly I know that in this whole wild world I have one person that will always be by my corner come high or low. I smiled at him as his hands went behind my back as he slowly unzips my dress while he looked right into my eyes...