Insert 9:

Nomthandazo
I woke up to flowers and a card "Am always going to be beside you
Yanga"
I smiled and got ready for the eventful day. I wore black jeans and black top with black sneakers I decided to wear a scarf on my head. I walked out to find Ntswaki.
Ntswaki: We wearing full black today?
Me: Yes. Just than the door busted open and one of the helpers ran and whispered to Ntswaki who than ran out with the girl. I ran after them good thing am wearing sneakers. We got to a four room house just before you get to the kingdom wall. There were people outside the house and there was screaming and shouting inside the house. My chest was so tight and burning and just than the door opened and a woman was thrown out. She was one of the cleaners at my house I felt my heart beat so fast.

Ntswaki
Just when Thuli told me that the Mbhele are at it again I ran because last time he nearly killed her. I got there as he throw her out of the house to the dust for the whole village to see. I was about to go pick her up because I was the only one brave enough to get in the middle of they affairs when the Queen went to stand before her as Mandla threw a punch that landed on the Queen back. The whole crowd that knew who she is gasp. She turned with so much anger in her. The clouds changed and gathered so fast for rain. She took a step closer and looked at the scary man right in his eye balls
Nomthandazo: Who gave you a right to raise your hand on a defenceless woman? She spoke with such conviction and fear that the hair at the back of my head stood up and I shivered. I saw Mandla get scared within minutes but than braved himself since the whole community was gathering.
Mandla: Who the fuck are you?
Nomthandazo: Am the fucker that will fuck you up if you lay one finger on that woman? Who died and made you the master of punishment? What the hell did she do that will require her own husband, am man she trust and love to treat her like a piece of rubbish? Answer me you spineless coward what did she do for you to treat her like a dog. Just than I saw my husband speeding down and I knew someone told him and he told the king because the king was beyond furious when he jumped out of the car. They paved room for him as he walked to Nomthandazo. For the first time in my life I saw the scary Mandla afraid of a woman. The king finally got to her.

Nomthandazo
I smelt him before I even knew he was here I backed away from the scary guy.
Me: Let this be the last time I ever have to leave my house to intervene in your household. You married her to build a home not to make her your punching bag. I turned just as Yanga came into view. I looked at the young woman and helped her up with Ntswaki and I turned to find the scary Mandla in the floor with a bloody lip and Yanga looking so scary that all the other man rushed to pick up Mandla and move him from the fuming king. I got the woman to the car and we drove off to the palace. Ntswaki helped me get her to one of the rooms and clean her wounds than we feed her and gave her meds.
Thanda: I will be forever at your service my Queen you saved my life.
Me: ill do it a million times and you don't owe me anything but to get better. She closed her teary eyes and I walked out to my room. I removed my top and turned to the mirror to see that punch. And there a black and red mark. Just than Yanga walked in and I moved from the mirror and took a gown. He looked at me for some time.after awhile with a calm voice " don't you ever in your life put yourself in danger like that ever again, if I had to lose you... if I had....."
Me: Ill forever put myself in positions that will be for greater good if you don't like that than lock me away and throw away the keys" I moved to adjust my gown and his face changed as he walked fast closer to me and turned me around. The look in his eyes was to dangerous. " ill kill him, iv never laid a finger on you and he lays a whole hand!" I ran after him as he left the room trying to stop him from killing that man.