Insert 8:

Yanga
I walked in home and the house was silent. No footsteps nothing. I walked to the back and there she was with everyone standing there smiling at her as she spoke.

Nomthandazo
Me: I hope am not forward with my vouchers. I wanted to get you all something you like for being so amazing and welcoming. I don't know much about a Queen but you guys make things so much easier. So I just wanted to thank you all for being there for me in this transitioning.
Lungile: Thank you for being an Amazing Queen. I felt my eyes water and Ntswaki hugged me. After a while they all got to work and I excused Ntswaki for the day I wanted to be alone. To think things through. I walked into the shower and bathed and sat there and cried. Am not sure for what but I just needed to let go of the tension in me and cry.

Yanga
I stood there at the door and heard her crying. I changed in to track pants and left going to Ntswaki. I got there and knocked and Muzi opened up in a short, he looked embarrassed.
Muzi: My king
Me: am sorry, I know it late and I should have called but I need to...
Ntswaki: ubani loyo( who is that) she came into view with her pink night gown and head wrap. She bowed.
Me: Am sorry, something wrong with my wife. She was removing her head wrap and looking for shoes before I could stop her.
Me: No, I mean emotionally. Am new at this marriage thing. We have two days to her coronation and I want her to be okay. What am saying is what does one do when your wife is not okay? They looked at each other and Muzi nodded.
Ntswaki : permission to speak harshly my king... I nodded. " well we bumped into that bitch uSne, as much as she didn't say anything but they had words and usisi was distant ever since"
Me: She knows about Sne? I was shocked.
Ntswaki: Sisi is smart she will figure it out, you need to tell her. I nodded and thanked them.

Ntswaki
Muzi: This is first time in the 10 years iv worked with the royals for one of them to step in my yard.
Me: The Queen has that effect on people.
Muzi: how will she take it?
Me: All I know is that she is the rightful Queen and if your friend ever mess with her ill kill him myself and ill be in jail for the rest of my life for killing a king.
Muzi: Yazi uvele uhlanye nje nkosakazi( sometimes you are crazy)
Me: And you love every inch of my craziness.

Yanga
I walked in my room and found her in bed. I got out of my pants and got in bed. I got closer to her and cuddled her.
Me: How was your day? There was silent for a long time and I thought she wouldn't answer.
Nomthandazo: I think am not ready for this. My heart smashed into my ribs and I felt fear grip my throat and my mouth was dry, I couldn't speak and she slowly turned and looked at me. For the first time in all the days iv seen her radiant self if never seen so much pain and confusion in one eye. We looked at each other for a long time until I could stomach words.
Me: You know what interesting about wolfs and werewolves? She shook her head confused.
" they don't look for they mates, they mate finds them and once they find the right mate. They know that , that mate will be with them till death through it all and forever" she looked at me as if am not making sense.
Me: We are wolfs and is going to be us come high or low because you were made for me and I for you. Now come closer and sleep will talk this through in the morning. She snuggled over some more and I held her as if my life depended on her and funny enough it did.
Me: Always know that you matter to me more than words can describe and one day it will make sense...

Nomthandazo On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara