Insert 20:

Yanga
Once Nomthandazo was in the bedroom we took what left of Khoza shedded body and put it in a box. The two guys to the basement. I walked over to them and they started apologising and I looked at the old fools.
Me: Why?
1 of them: Some guy paid us to distract the Queen while you away. You were not suppose to even be here. I looked at them confused.
Me: Tell me from the beginning!
1 of them: I was heart broken about Xulu death even though he was a mean man but he didn't deserve to be humiliated like that and killed so when Khoza told me that he met a man that paid him to come here and distract the Queen while you are away. I figured why not plus Khoza will give me a few bucks. The plan was to come here talk to the Queen for an hour than leave. But I guess Khoza had other plans.
Me: explain the man to me.
1 of them: short, dark skin and puffy. I got up as I realised its Lokhoo. I instructed the guards to lock them up until the Queen decides what to do.
Ntswaki
I looked out of the drowning rain.
Me: this isn't normal, something is wrong. Muzi got up and looked at the rain and just than heavy wind started. We got dressed quickly and made a dash to the palace. Its was hard with the wind and the rain but we made it just in time of the king and his angry brother about to leave. Iv never seen Langa angry in my life.
Muzi: My king.
King: You the man of the house now, ill be back. My husband nodded as they dashed out of the palace. I ran up the stairs taking them two at the time to the Queen room and I got in to find the Queen mother and Nokuthula praying over her.
Nomthandazo
I watched as my husband drive in a range and I watched as my whole stuff was sad an in tears but what tugged the most at my heart was the prayer.
Great grandma: You want to go back?
Me: if I don't so many people will lose hope and so many people will lose faith. Plus the rain will destroy the little we have managed to build and I can't have that happening.
Great grandma: That how a Queen response. I was afraid giving you all your powers out of fear that your head will grow big and you will use it for the worse but now I see that your heart is in the right place.
Me: Am ready.
Ntswaki
I watched as a ray of light penetrates via the window right into our Queen heart. The rain stopped and we all moved from her bed with hands on our hearts trying to stop them from beating so fast.
Yanga
I hit the brakes the minute it stopped raining and made a U-turn. Langa said nothing as I speed back home. I got there and left the car running as I took the steps 3 at a time and just than I saw the light and looked at my grandmother and Ntswaki who both shrugged.
Me: Nokthula go to your room little one. She looked at me as if she will say something but obliged and left.

Nokuthula
" dear lord please don't make me lose her, please guide her back to us and bring her back as perfect as she was" I sat there thinking about all that iv seen and than prayed harder again.
Yanga
I sat next to her and touched her hand as the light got stronger and stronger. The sun got brighter and the birds chip like it was a happy Sunday morning. After what seemed like house she finally had her eyes open and I notice they colour have changed from brown to light grey. She looked at me and gave me that smile with a dimple.
Nomthandazo: you came back? Before I could say anything she brought me closer and lightly brushed her lips on mine and shared a version of what she saw and how I was going to end up with a knife in my heart. I looked at her with shock.
Nomthandazo: No matter how strong you feel you maybe but there are to many, they prepared and you acting out of emotions and that room for mistakes. Now chill and let them panic when they see you not retaliate. She made so much sense as I got near her and snuggled her.
Grandma: well now that my daughter feeling much better let me go about my day.
Nomthandazo: Thank you for your prayers ma. She smiled and turned going go her wing.
Me: don't ever do that to me again. I don't know where ill be without you.
Nomthandazo: I love you
Me: I love you more.
Nomthandazo: Now let get some rest tomorrow is another day to start war....