The life of a Demigod chapter 2

-------So this part is dedicated to Pandadot1 and if anybody has a chance you really should read her story A Mission for Life. Please comment!!!! (:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When I woke up, I was sitting in a limo next to Brooke who was absentmindedly staring out a window. I cleared my throat and she jumped. "You might not want to talk or move much unless you want to be throwing up in a bucket untill the drug I gave you wears off." she said without turning towards me.

"Thanks for the warning," I croaked dryly, more than a little annoyed that I couldn't even talk about why I had been kidnaped without pukeing. She finaly turned and rolled her eyes at me, probably guessing what I had been thinking.

"Just go to sleep, OK? You've got a four hour car ride ahead of you. In an hour you should be recovered enough to hold a conversation and I'll wake you up." I just glared at her but as my eyelids were already drooping and there seemed to be no point in staying awake, I let myself drift into sleep. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I felt somebody gently shaking me awake. "Ten more minutes?" I mumbled.

"No."

Instantly my eyes snapped open as I remembered what was going on. I no longer felt tired, dizzy, or nauseous and I would be in a good mood if it wasn't for the fact that someone was takeing me against my will to an unknown destination, which reminded me to ask,"Where are we going?"

"Washington D.C."

"And why exactly?"

"That won't make sense untill I explain some other things to you."

"Actualy a lot of other things." I grumbled

"Do you want to know what's happening to you or not?" she questioned, getting annoyed now.

"Yes. Fine. You win. Now spill."

She looked at me carefully and said,"You are a Demigod."

Please remember to comment!!! (: