The Life of a Demigod Part 6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys! So......I know it's been way to long since I last uploaded but I have a good excuse. I was really behind in homework so my parents took my Itouch and since thats what I use to work on the story, I couldn't do anything. I'll try to make this one longer to make up for it (;. Well anyways, here's part 6!!!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Your grandfather is Zeus. Lord of air, sky, and lightening. The king of all of the gods. The most powerful being on the face of the earth." I guess I should feel some kind of surprise, but, I had been shocked one to many times in the past few day for anything to really get to me. I nodded. Damarion looked at me carefully, as if he was trying to analyze my reaction, but since I really hadn't had a reaction, his face was puzzled.

"I need to leave for now. It's 11:30, so you should make your way over to the cafeteria. After you've eaten, you can come back here or explore the demigod quarters a little bit. When I'm ready to have you start training, I'll send someone to find you. Just don't go into the main city of Olympus yet." I hadn't realized how hungry I was untill he said that. I was dying to get out of my cabin. I felt cooped up, almost like I was in solitary confinement or something.

"Okay. I'll be fine." I replied.

"Alright. Stay out of trouble." he said with an amused look on his face. I wondered if he could tell how I was feeling. After he had left, I walked into my new bathroom. While I slept, someone had supplied me with a towel, washcloth, soap, etc. I glanced at the mirror and grimaced. I looked a mess.

"Unless I wanna scare a bunch of random people, a shower would probably be a good idea." I muttered.

Just a little while later, I was dressed and ready to go. I had discovered that in my closet there were a couple pieces of clothing that fit perfectly and I was feeling far more refreshed than I had in a while.

It hardly took anytime to walk over to the demigod cafeteria. From the outside, the white marble building looked impressive but, once you started in, you could tell that it was just your average cafeteria. After grabbing your typical american burger and fries, I sat down at one of the few empty tables. While I ate, I looked around at my new surroundings. The place was busy, but not packed. Honestly, it looked like my old school at lunch hour. Kids were talking and laughing all around me. I zoned out a little until I was startled by the sound of someone pulling a chair out right next to me. A tall, muscular kid who looked to be about sixteen sat down.

"So your the newest Zeus camper, Caleb?

"Yup." I answered, smiling. I seriously needed to go find one of those nametags that said "Hi! My name is Caleb Walker!"

"Cool. I'm Teagen, son of Ares. What do you think of Olympus?"

"I haven't really seen much of it yet."

"Oh ya. I forgot. They keep you cooped up in the demi section for a while." He paused and grinned. "Ever since a certain ah....incident.....occurred where a newbie told off one of the gods who was walking around in human form and almost got turned into a little pile of ashes, Prometheus has been paranoid about someone accidentally getting theirself killed by one of the supernaturals. Still, it stinks at first. But soon you'll be to busy to really explore anyways."

"Why?" I questioned. "What do we have to do up here?"

"Train, train, train, and once again train. They're trying to drill us into shape now more then ever before." His face was serious now.

"And why is that?"

"You'll learn soon enough." was his unsatisfactory answer. "So have you been given a partner yet?"

"Um no? I don't think so. What kind of partner?"

"For every one trainer, there are two demigods who become partners for at least the duration of their stay in Olympus. Mine just left to go live on earth, so I need a new trainer and partner as well. Who knows maybe we'll end up together."

By this time I had finished scarfing down my food and as nice as Teagen seemed, I really wanted to get out and look around.

"Maybe. It was nice talking to you, but I think I'm gonna walk around some now."

"Alrighty. Enjoy yourself out there. I'll see you around. "

I got up, got rid of my trash, and headed out the front doors.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ok, so I don't know if it ended up being longer but I tried!!! Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think. Vote!!! Comment!!!! Adios!!!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------