FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN BRATS & RELATION!

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
BRATS & RELATION!

WE'RE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE NOW, LIKE BEFORE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ON A DIFFERENT PAGE ANYMORE, WE'LL SURVIVE

╍╍╍╍╍⬖⬘⬗╍╍╍╍╍

Sweat beads trickled down their foreheads, chest heaving up and down rhythmically as they panted. The teenagers glanced at each other, the same smirk planted on their faces once they realized they have finished another one of their training for today. All they could think of was the scrumptious meal they could have after cleaning up.

"Great work, brats." The six teenagers simultaneously looked up from their spot, seeing their trainer ogle at them with a proud grin. "You can all get some rest and clean up, meet me at the dining hall before seven."

As the sextet continued on, grabbing their towels by the benches, their trainer's voices rang clear inside of the training institute. "Oh, and I would like to speak to Yunseo."

The blonde-haired girl flinched in her spot, bringing down the bottle of energy drink she was about to consume. Her eyes darted towards her friends who all shrugged in return. "Uhh... have any idea why Ten wants to talk to me?" A scenario suddenly came to mind and she shot up, "Wait- IF THIS IS ABOUT ME SWITCHING THEIR MEDICINE WITH THOSE HEAVY SLEEPING PILLS INSTEAD, I SWEAR, THEY STARTED IT FIRST!"

The boys' eyes widened in realization and shot her a look, "WHAT?!"

The other blonde-haired teenager, Jeno, gasped. "That was your doing!? And all this time we were blaming it on Mark!"

Yunseo froze in her stance, glancing at them with shocked eyes. "You never knew?"

"No." The five boys shook their head, some had annoyed looks growing on their faces as they finally figured out who had tricked them.

Panic rose quickly in Yunseo's body and she vigorously shook her head alongside her hands. "Wait-" she chuckled nervously. "It was just revenge for pranking me the other time! C'mon, that was months ago!"

A black-haired boy, named Renjun, glared at her. "You were the reason why Ten scolded us for the whole day! We were so damn sleepy!"

Yunseo's arm reached to her nape, rubbing it as she averted her gaze up at the control room. "Was I? Oops." She let out a chuckle making one of her friends lock their arms around her neck, in an attempt to jokingly strangle her. "Don't do that ever again!" The friend, named Shotaro, said.

A light pink-haired boy joined in, pinching her left side making her squirm. "We already said sorry, Yunie."

"I didn't— OW! I WAS JUST KIDDING!" A silver-haired boy, named Donghyuck, cried out after Renjun had pinched and pulled his ear. Rubbing the sore part, he had a pout on his lips, giving the older a little side-glare. "I did say sorry, don't worry about it."