TWENTY FIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVETHE FILE!

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
THE FILE!

YOU OWE ME BIG TIME, INFANT

╍╍╍╍╍⬖⬘⬗╍╍╍╍╍

Mark wished to decipher whatever was hidden in Sera's mind. It had been a few hours since he saw her again but all he picked up were emotions from her eyes that filtered avidity and interest. Sera seemed to be occupied with her own thoughts and it was quite obvious when all she does was stare into the air. He had no idea what had gotten into her and why she was acting strange but he was sure he'd know sooner or later.

The longer he spoke the lesser attention he got from the girl and he knew that which is why he began to utter useless words and sentences that make no sense at all with hopes that she would notice. But she didn't.

"Aliens."

"Dog?"

"Cereal?"

"Dude."

"Did you know that we could probably be and that she said how you spoke to he and that buying cheese is not but yes and then—"

"Still no?"

"How about the possibility of all these possibilities being possible is just another possibility that could possibly happen?"

Receiving silence as a response, Mark's forehead creased as his brows drew down, snapping his fingers in front of the girl when he had enough of spouting nonsense. "Hey! Hey infant, are you still there?"

"Infant."

"Sera?"

"Que Sera, Sera?"

"SERAPHINE!"

Sera blinked a couple of times, her gaze now set on Mark who seated in front of her. He looked rather amused by how she's acting. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm still here."

Mark let out a breathy scoff at her terrible lie, it was obvious that she wasn't paying heed to whatever he was saying. Not like half of what he said was important anyway, he had dropped the topic when he began to notice her spacing out.

"Really? Then do tell me every word I told you."

Sera pursed her lips together and tried to recall the words Mark had spoken to her but then could only gather a few words she might've heard. A sheepish smile crept up her face as she murmured, "Something about possibilities?"