SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN THE LAB RATS!

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
THE LAB RATS!

OPEN IT ALONE

╍╍╍╍╍⬖⬘⬗╍╍╍╍╍

"As you can see we have two buildings right in front of us. The white building is the training institute where the dining hall is at including the dorms and other rooms that fulfill any human's requirements such as clothes, entertainment, and so on. The smaller building is the office center. Literally where everything works! From hundreds of control panels, meeting rooms, workspace—just work in general, you name it." Yunseo continued to blabber about the different functions and rooms the buildings had and Sera mostly zoned out on a couple of them, not that she wasn't paying attention but other things may have caught her eyes.

The tour continued on and it basically lasted for about an hour. Mark didn't want Yunseo to go into too much detail since they won't even stay there for long, it would only be a waste of time, he says.

And so, the group made their way towards the dining hall. Jisung would be lying if he said he didn't find a single thing from the tour interesting because the moment he saw something unfamiliar and new, he had his eyes gawking at the item. His gaze soon trailed onto the girl recruit, wondering what made her join the rebellion too. Though it was good to have a few of his undying questions answered and finally know the other side of the society, he wished to know which one was truly on the good side.

Upon entering the dining hall, they saw a couple of people, normally in groups, occupying some of the tables. Sera's gaze flickered onto a group of boys who seemed to be messing around, although they also seemed to have finished their meals. The group of boys noticed them and stood up to greet the newcomers.

"Yunseo!" A pink-haired boy exclaimed, quickly running up to the said girl and engulfed her in a hug. "See? We knew you could do it!"

A pinkish hue dusted the girl's cheek as she looked away shyly. She laced her fingers together and mumbled, "Whatever."

Despite the wary feeling that ticked Sera off; including the fact that she had no idea about these people and their true intentions, she had decided to push away her trust issues and saw them as very nice people. She thought that Yunseo was extremely pretty, especially with her blonde hair contrasting to her pitch-black hair. She also admired the fact that the younger girl made an effort to talk to her even though it was clear just now that she had trouble with that.

Yunseo walked over to Sera and Jisung giving them a small smile then gesturing over to a clean, unoccupied table. "I bet you two are hungry after that long trip and after taking in a shit ton of information—"