༄ 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗛𝗜𝗠 ༄

We walked along the side walk, heading to a random park. I don't know what time it is, but it's got the moon shining. The moon came out, slapped me in the face and told me I was ugly. Actually it didnt even slap me because im too ugly for its touch.

"Hey, Suna, let's go to 7/11 first. I want ice cream" i tug on the hand that was still holding his. He looks back at me with a brow raised  "Ice cream? Do you know what time it is?"

"Time for ice cream?" he rolls his eyes at me and sighs.

"Do you have any perfume?" He ask, and i tilt my head.

"I think, why?"

"So we don't smell like weed, where is it?" Suna starts searching my body with his eyes, looking for the perfume bottle.

"Here" I take a small bottle from my bra, and spray us with it.

"Why do you- you know what? I'm to high for this, let's go." he turns back around and tugs me to follow him. Our hands are still connected. Why are they connected?

We arrive at 7/11, and I immediately head to the frozen foods side.Now our hands arent touching. My hands feel cooler. I open the freezer with the ice cream, and search for cookie dough ice cream. I look behind me and see Suna approaching me.

"Suna, I want that one," I point to the ice cream on the top shelf. I look at Suna, who's staring at me with half lidded eyes. He squints his eyes, and looks up at the ice cream with farrowed brows.

"Ok? Get it."

"Um, can you get it?"

"Why? Can't reach?" He looks at me and smirks slightly, before walking over and grabbing the ice cream, and walking away with it.

"H-hey, Suna give it to me" i follow after him, really the ice cream, and reach for it. He moves his hand holding the frozen treat and says "What? No, this is mine"

"No it isn't you kangaroo, give me the ice cream!"

"I grabbed it, I get it."

He grabs some jelly sticks before walking to the cashier and paying. I follow closely behind him as we exit the store and reach for the bag. Suna lifts the bag out of my reach and scoffs

"Hold on fatass, you can't walk and eat."

"Thank you for saying I have an ass"

"No. I'm calling you fat. Shutup"

We get to a park, and head to the swing set. I take my phone out to text Akaashi, knowing he's probably the only sober one, and tell him where me and Suna are.

You: Kashi, me and Suna left to a park. Just to let you know, drive home safe love <3

Pretty bitch: Ok, be safe Etsuko
Read 11:58 pm

"Here, you dork"

I look up, turn off my phone, put my phone in my pocket, and take the ice cream Suna was giving me. I happly open the ice cream, and take a scoop. Then I stop to think about earlier, before leaving the party. why did Suna look so upset? Aren't he and Atsumu friends?