༄ 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙅𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍? ༄

The sound of a knock woke me up from my small nap. I don't even remember falling asleep..what time is it? I then feel something shift from beneath me, and my eyes flutter open.

'kenma?'

"Etsuko, get up, someone's at the door." He slightly pushes me off of him and gets up from the couch to answer the door. I lift myself up, rub the sleepiness from my eyes, and follow closely behind kenma.

"Wait, kenma...what time is it?" I reach for his shirt to hold on, and grab it once it's in reach.

"I donno? I just woke up, " He says, sounding just as tired as i was. We stop at the door, and kenma peeks through the little hole thing in the door.

"It's Suna, wanna open the door?" He asks me, but i shake my head.

"You can open it, I'm gonna go take a shower," I say through a yawn, letting go of kenma's shirt and heading twords my room.

Kenma POV

I sigh, not really wanting to answer the door and wanting to go back to sleep, none the less, I open the door, which seems to shock Suna.

I guess he wasn't expecting me to be here..'

"What's up?" I ask. He looked reluctant to answer, but he did.

"Is Etsuko here? I left something earlier. "

"Do you think I'd be here if she wasn't?" My tone was sarcastic. I hate dumb questions. Even more when im tired.

"I was just asking, it's a yes or no question." he rolls his eyes and my brows farrow.

'Excuse me... but you just woke me up from my nap. Not even gonna call her first?'

I move from the doorway, trying to hide my irritation, and close the door after he enters.

"She's in the shower, wait a sec, or not... I don't really care." I go back to the couch and reach for the coffee Etsuko made for me earlier. It's cold now. I avoid eye contact with Suna. Why's he seem so irritated? He's looking at me like he wants to blow my head off or something.

"When did you get here?"
I swift my attention to Suna and tilt my head at his question. Why does it matter?

"I don't know? What time is it?" He takes out his phone to check the time.

"1:50pm"

"Then probably 7 to 6 hours ago?" I say, looking into my cup of cold caffeine.

"Why so early? That was like 10 minutes after I left. "

"Why are you asking so many questions? What were you doing here so early?" I pull out my psp game and take my attention off Suna. Slightly annoyed with his questioning. What's his problem? He's acting like I fucked her or something...wait. is he- jealous? I snicker at that thought. 

I don't see why? Me and y/n has been friends since middle school? She's like an annoying little sister, I don't think I've showed any affection twords her? This is funny. I'm using this against him.

"I stayed the night, she asked me to" Suna answers my question.

"Okay, she asked me to come over too, we just fell back asleep till you came and woke us up."

"Together?" His head tilts, and i swear i thought he wanted to yell at me.

"Yeah? Didn't you lay with her too? She slept on top of me, actually." I slightly smirk at his obvious annoyance. Does he like Etsuko? He can relax. I'm only teasing him.

"Do you like Etsuko" Suna asked me, so I pause my game and look at him. Even though his face looks completely normal, his voice is so harsh. I think im gonna continue to tease him.

"Why, do you?" I ask back. I dont like her, but the look on his face. i notice him tense up, and he slumps in is chair, leaning his head back slightly, almost as if he was thinking. dose he not know if he has feelings for her? I chuckle and turn my attention back to my game. Suna speaks up.

"no. Etsuko is my best friend." he finally answers, now looking at me with a wavering gaze. I smirk slightly at this . 'how stupid..he's in denial'

"then, what are you jealous for?

625 words originally

686 words edited.