༄ 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙑𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙏༄

I lay on my room floor with the window slightly open. Why the floor? I don't know. Seems comfortable at the moment. I lift my head up slightly to look out the window. The moon was glowing, being the only light source in my room.

"Uughh, there's nothing to do,"

I groan and look to my side, seeing my phone turn on because of a notification. Lifting myself slightly, I grab the phone and see the message.

Through text

Stripper pole: Yo, I know you're awake, wanna ft? Kinda bored

I smile at that message, quickly answering him

You: Naah, I'm dead. You can come over and burry my body, tho

Stripper pole: No, you can rot

You: Wow

I turn my phone off, sigh, slowly get up, and walk to my nightstand. It's starting to get too cloudy in here, so i go to my window and open it more. I look down and see Suna approaching my front door.

"Yo!" I shout out to him before he knocks on the door. He looks up and makes eye contact with me. A smile form's on my face.

"Huh, so you aren't dead. Tragic. " his tone was sarcastic. He said it with a grin, forcing its way on his face. Even though it was a joke, I didn't laugh. I just rolled my eyes at him and shouted back,

"Shut up, you fool."

I rush downstairs to open the door for my best friend, and when I do, my smile grows even bigger.

"Thought you were leaving me to rot?" I say, leaning on the door frame.

"Decided I'd get high by your dead body first,"

I know he's not serious, but I still stare at him and shock. "Wow. I don't even know if I want to let you into my house. " Even though I said that I move over a little, letting him walk inside and lock the door after him. We head up to my room, me sitting on the edge of the bed and him sitting on the floor between my legs.

"Anything on your mind?" I ask while lighting a blunt I had from earlier.

"Nah. I just knew you had weed, so I came. "

"Damn freeloader."

He grabbed the blunt from my fingers as I tilted my head to the side, exhaling the smoke.  I love it when Suna comes over. I like it when we talk about random things that make no sense. I like it when we ask confusing questions and don't answer them because we are too high to think about it. It makes me happy.

"Yo Suna" he doesn't turn to me when I call his name, but he still acknowledges me.

"What?" His voice was low and tired.

"If you burn down a candle shop, will it smell good?" I ask him, fiddling with strands of his hair.

"The hell?" Now he turns to me, his greenish eyes narrowed, I refrain from laughing.

"I just wanna know for future references,"

"Why the heck would you commit arson on a candle shop?"

"To see how it smells"

"How high are you?"

"How what?"

"High!"

"Hi suna,"

I slightly giggle at his frustration. I genuinely think I'm the funniest person on the planet. I crack myself up. Suna gets up from in front of me and heads to my closet. He rummages through it before he pulls out a hoodie and tosses it to me.

"Let's go to a candle shop." He looks me dead in the face as he says this, and I nearly take him seriously.

"Wait, suna- deadass?"

"We aren't setting it on fire. You need a candle. It reeks of weed in here."

"Do you think there's a candle shop open at this hour?" Even though I know there isn't, I still ask while putting my hoodie on.

He turns to check the clock on my nightstand

3:10 am

"Oh, I guess not. Do you want to get McDonald's?" He looks back at me, and I nod my head, grabbing my keys.

"Yea, if you're paying."

464 words originally
683 words edited