༄ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙔 ༄

We arrived at this atsumu guy's house around 8:55. His house was huge, and there were a lot of people here, so he must be pretty popular. Wonder why I've never met him.

"Alright, you guys. Remember, don't do anything ILLIGAL or DANGEROUS! and don't do something you'll end up regretting!" Suga shouts before we enter the building. Those rules are mainly for him, but go off, I guess.

"And akaashi is driving us back home," he quickly adds before walking away. "What? Why can't you drive us back?" Akaashi says while following after Suga. "Because you are more responsible, and you don't drink love." Suga looks back at him with a smile.

Suna grabs my hand and takes me inside the house. "Suna, do you know this atsumu guy?" i ask, but he didn't hear me. We got into the house. The smell of booze and weed immediately hit me in my face, along with the stintch of sweat.My face scrunches in disgust. Damn, y'all didn't put on deodorant or take a shower? Smells like 6th grader hallways. Minus the beer and weed, of course.

"What? I didn't hear you, hold on, stay here, I'll get us a drink. " Suna leaves me by the door to get us a drink. However, I'm lazy. I dont even wanna be here, so what makes him think i want to stand by the door? I walked to the living room and sat on the couch. Beside me sat a guy with wavy chocolate hair. He's cute, kind of. just a little.

"Hey miss, you came alone?" He spoke to me first. Should I talk to this man? I dont know...he might be a pedophile... Wait, is there a pedophile for 20 year olds?

"No sir, I'm here with some friends." I tried to stay polite, but also pay him no attention. "Sir? Don't call me that, I'm sure I'm no older than you by a year or two. It makes me feel old. " He lightly laughs. His laugh is so hot, oh my gosh, who is this man.

"I'm oikawa tōru, but you can call me yours?" I take back what i said. this man just gave me the BIGGEST ick.

"That was cheesy as fuck, I'm Suzika Etsuko" I giggle at his pick up line, despite it being lame, and hold my hand out for him to shake. He takes my hand and lightly kisses it.

"That's a beautiful name" He smiles at me. I think hes trying to make me laugh. "Pack it up romeo.." i pull my hand back to my side. "Will you be my Juliet?" As soon as he said that, I felt a tap on my shoulder. oh my goodness my life saver

"You dumbass, I told you to stay by the door." it was suna. He was irritated.

"Who wants to stand for that long?"

"You are just lazy." He sits between me and oikawa, giving me my drink and putting an arm around my shoulder. Oikawa speaks up, "Suna-chan! I didn't think you'd come to atsumu's party! That's your girlfriend?" Suna doesn't even spare oikawa a glance, "I'm here cause free weed, of course, and because osamu will most likely be here, and no Etsuko is my best friend."

Suna scans the room, I guess he's looking for osamu. "Ah, so Etsuko-chan, do you have any plans tomorrow?" Oikawa tries to keep the conversation flowing. i feel kind of bad to keep shutting him down. "No, and I plan to keep it that way" but not bad enough to where i will keep entertaining him.

"Etsuko, I'll be right back I'm gonna go talk to osamu." suna pats my lap to get my attention before he gets up. "Fucking gay" i mutter, knowing he isnt actually gay. Osamu is his best friend. Second to me of course. He hits my head and leaves.When he does, oikawa comes closer to me.