༄ 𝙐𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙂𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎 ༄

I have music playing in the background as I enter the bathtub. The water is very warm. Suna left last night after getting McDonald's because I had to go to bed. I am drained of energy. It's probably because I was up late with Suna. I grab a blunt and light it to relax.

I inhaled the smoke, feeling a portion of it filling my lungs and exhaling the rest. I started to relax. I know smoking isn't good for me, and there are healthier ways to relax, but it's fine for me.

I close my eyes, about to put my blunt back to my lips, but nearly drop it and jump out the tub when I hear my front door slam open.

"HEY ETSUKO ARE YOU HOME?!" A familiar voice yells from downstairs

oh, it's just sugawara..

I shout back at him to let him know I am infact home.

"YEAH! IM TAKIN A BATH!"

I calm back down, relaxing as I hear him run up the stairs and into the bathroom. Which is definitely okay. It's okay if he sees me without clothes. He's practically family.

He opens the door, trying to catch his breath. Then he looks at me.

"Bitch- *pant* I ran - *pant* ALL THE WAY HERE -" his words are in-between gasp as he tries to catch his breath, then he pauses and blinks twice.

"Damn, you really decided to grow titties. Looking respectfully," He holds up a peace sign at his last sentence, as if that was supposed to make it any better, and I throw my shampoo bottle at him.

"Oh shut up!"

"Hey!! I was joking!!

"Can you wash my back and hair?"

"After you just threw shampoo at me?"

"Yes."

He sighs and picks up the shampoo bottle. "I guess I can."

"So? Is there any reason you interrupted my bath?" I ask, turning my attention back to the blunt in my hand and taking another hit of it.

"I hope you aren't just drinking energy drinks Etsuko..that isn't good for your health." Sugawara brings up so suddenly, and I just wave him off. When he starts to wash my hair, I place the blunt down and pay attention to the movement of his hands. I love it when he washes my hair.

"I'm not mom, only twice a week now," he's obviously not actually my mom. He's like a mom. Can a guy be a mom? Sugawara is.

"Good cause if you end up in a hospital, I will end you there," even though he says that in a jokingly manner, I know he's serious.

"Why would you kill someone in a.... you know what, never mind.." I dismiss his threat, and he brings up another concern.

"You aren't smoking too much, either, are you?"

"I swear to God if you say it's unhealthy, you're a hypocrite." Sugawara smokes just like I do. Crazy right? He's so quick to talk about my health, and he's doing the same thing!

"I- this isn't about me," he says the true words of a hypocrite.

"Look at you. Knowing youre wrong-"