Counselor: Season 1, Episode 3

Episode 3: Sherri Pasteur

Scene 1:

(Scene opens with Rosie and Matt in the newly made student care club's clubroom. The room is very small, just barely larger than a janitor's closet. There's a desk behind which Rosie is sitting and a small green couch where Matt is lying face up.)

Rosie: (groans) I'm so boooooooored.

Matt: Yeah, me too.

Rosie: (twirling around a pencil while leaning back in her chair) It's been an entire week since they stuck us with this lame closet sized room.

Matt: At least we got a couch...

Rosie: The couch is lame, dude. I think they fished it out of a garbage dump.

Matt: (wiggles around on the couch) I don't even care...I'm comfortable right where I am.

Rosie: This "club's" been going on for an entire week and nobody's even shown up yet!

Matt: Honestly, I thought that you'd be happy with this. Never took you for the type that actually likes doing work.

Rosie: (huffs) Believe me, I don't. But I hate sitting around doing nothing even more. Besides, if you're so bored too, what are you even doing here?

Matt: Got nothing better to do. Besides, how am I supposed to get you to fall for me if I'm never around you?

Rosie: (throws the pencil at him)

Matt: Ow! What are we even supposed to do when someone does show up?

Rosie: (shrugs) If I'm being honest, no idea. Hartford said to just help people out with requests so what we're gonna end up doing depends on who walks in.

Matt: Hmm...you know what?

Rosie: What?

Matt: You think you might need a vice-president or something?

Rosie: What are you talking about?

Matt: I'm saying you should let me join the club. I've just been hanging around for the past few days but I haven't actually joined. Let me be your vice.

Rosie: Yeah right. Sorry, but I work alone. The only reason why you're even here is because I'm not allowed to force you out.

Matt: (relaxes on the couch) You love me, just admit it.

Rosie: (sighs) Nothing against you but...well actually no, everything against you...but I'm not letting anyone else join. That would mean that I'd have to split my pay with other people and that's not happening.

Matt: Oh come on, It's called the Student Care Club not Student Care Person. There's supposed to be more than one person. I'm sure that Hartford can-

(Suddenly, there's a knock at the door)

Rosie: (confused) What the-

Matt: No way...

Rosie: Don't tell me someone actually wants our help.

Matt: No...it's probably just Hartford checking on us...

Sherri: (in a very delicate, girly, and cute voice) Um...Hello? I was told I could find the SCC here...

Rosie: (matter-of-factly) Last time I checked, Hartford doesn't sound like a ten year old school girl. (turns to the door) Come on in.

(Sherri Pasteur steps into the room, a petite girl of about 5'4. Her outfit is oddly formal, a light brown suit jacket, blue/white striped tie, and blue dress skirt with black leggings and light brown loafers. Yet, her snow white, shoulder length hair, tiny goat-like horns and pink button nose are even more noticeable.)