Counselor: Season 1, Episode 4

Episode 4: Lexa Davis

Scene 1:

(Scene opens with Rosie, Matt, and Sherri in the SCC clubroom. Rosie is leaning back in her chair with her feet on the desk watching something on her phone, Matt is lying face up on the couch and Sherri is standing, holding a clipboard with the names of students that have come in the past week.)

Sherri: It seems like we're free the rest of the day.

Rosie: Yeah, we're finally almost done. Just another hour or so and I'll finally be able to go back home. (laughs at the video she's watching)

Matt: What're you watching anyway?

Rosie: (continues giggling) Just something hilarious...

Sherri: Can I see?

Rosie: Sure.

Matt: Me too.

(Matt and Sherri both walk behind Rosie's desk to watch the video on her phone. On it, plays a video of a cute baby deer licking itself in a forest.)

Sherri: (blushing) Awwwwwwwwww.

Matt: (laughs) Um...doesn't this seem a little out of character for you?

Rosie: (smiles evilly) Wait for it.

(Suddenly, the baby dear begins to choke to death as a demon like monster with many faces rips through its flesh and crawls out of the deer's chest, dying everything in blood and lunging at the camera.)

Sherri: (SCREAMING EXCESSIVELY)

Matt: WHY WOULD YOU SHOW US THAT?!

Sherri: (nervously hyperventilating)

Rosie: (laughing uncontrollably) Oh my God! That was hilarious!

Matt: I don't understand! Why are you laughing?! That was horrifying!

Rosie: (giggling) Yeah...it really was. (smiles) You okay Sherri?

Sherri: (out of breath) I...I'm...I may need a moment...

(Suddenly, there's a knock at the door)

Hartford: (from outside the room) Children, it's me. I have a special request for you.

Rosie: Come in.

Hartford: (walks in) I normally wouldn't do this but today I've found myself in quite the predicament. (notices the horrified looks on Matt and Sherri) What happened in here?

Rosie: Ah, just watching some YouTube. What's up?

Hartford: Well, your classmate Lexa Davis is failing history. Since this semester is almost over, if she fails the next test in a week, she will have to repeat eighth grade next year.