Counselor: Season 1, Episode 11

Episode 11: Twins

Scene 1:

(Scene opens in the sewers. A teenage girl in a cowboy hat with a long braid is sitting cross legged on the concrete. With her, are multiple eelsnakes like the one found in episode one.)

Gloria: Phew, after so long...we're finally in the big city. This is a long way from Alabama, you guys.

(A relatively small eelsnake with a scar over its left eye nuzzles up next to her and she touches its face. Gloria smiles.)

Gloria: Don't worry kid, we're gonna find the bad person who did this to you. (she touches the eelsnake's wound.) And we're gonna make sure she doesn't live to do it again.

(Gloria smiles as all the eelsnakes' eyes begin to glow bright yellow.)

Scene 2:

(Scene opens with Rosie, Matt, and Sherri walking into the school building.)

Rosie: And that's why- Woah, what's happening?

(Camera cuts to a boy and a girl fighting in the middle of the school hallway. The boy is wearing a plaid sweatshirt, a white undershirt, cargo shorts, and a backwards, black and red baseball cap. His black hair is chin-length, the tips of which are dyed bright pink. Meanwhile, the girl is wearing jeans and a blue and black hoodie. Her black hair is also chin length with blue highlights and covers her left eye. The boy is radiating electricity from his hands and trying to punch the girl who repeatedly dodges his hits.)

Gwen: (dodging)(angry) Stop acting like a baby!

Zack: (striking)(angry) You're the one acting like a baby!

Gwen: All I said is for you to stop using your powers still recklessly!

Zack: I have allergies! I can't control it!

(Gwen waves her hand around and a nearby water fountain falls off the wall. The water in the wall rushes out and hits Zack in the face, sending him multiple yards down the hallway.)

Sherri: (sighs) Not again.

Rosie: Damn...who the hell are those two?

Matt: (frowns) Takahashi Twins. The girl with the blue hair is Gwen and the guy is her brother Zack. They were practically inseparable in elementary school but recently, all they've done is fight.

Rosie: (confused) Any reason why?

Matt: (shrugs) Guess they just grew apart. Gwen got into books, studying and emo stuff and Zack got big into...breaking things. Plus, lightning and water powers don't mix well. Just keep your head down and don't say anything.

(The SCC walks away as the twins continue to shout at each other in the background.)

Scene 3:

(Scene opens on the SCC clubroom after school. Rosie is behind her desk working on something while Oskar is sitting in front of her desk with Rosie's sword in front of him. He's inspecting it closely for some reason. Matt is on the couch watching TV while Sherri is sitting in the corner reading. Suddenly, Lexa and Doug burst into the room. Doug is holding an ice cream cone.)

Lexa: Heya guys!

Rosie: Oh good, more people. Just what we needed.

Doug: What're you guys up to?

Rosie: (shrugs) Eh, nothing really.

Sherri: We haven't received a case for a few days now so we've just been taking the opportunity to try and relax however we can.