Counselor: Season 1, Episode 12

Episode 12: Detective Sherri V.S EVIL

Scene 1:

(Scene opens in the empty SCC clubroom. Suddenly, Rosie, Matt, and Sherri walk in covered in dirt and ash.)

Matt: (coughing) Another day of honest work.

Rosie: I thought the last time we fought dragons would be the last time we fight dragons...but apparently not.

(The three of them shake and dust themselves clean and begin to pack up for the day. Rosie takes out her phone and checks the time.)

Rosie: Oh cool, we can make the movie after all.

Matt: Nice, we gotta hurry though. I wanna stop for snacks at seven-eleven.

Rosie: Just get 'em at the theater.

Matt: They're way too expensive. Why don't you buy them?

Rosie: Honestly, I was just planning on stealing them from you.

Sherri: Um...guys?

(Rosie and Matt turn around as if they had completely forgotten that Sherri was there.)

Sherri: You're going to watch a movie?

Matt: (awkwardly) Oh...um...yeah...

Sherri: Why didn't you invite me?

Matt: Well...

Rosie: It's a horror.

Sherri: So?

Matt: You just don't seem like you'd like that kind of stuff.

Rosie: Yeah...like Matt and I are into the hardcore stuff and you're into quiet and lonely reading...we kinda figured it wasn't up your alley, y'know?

Sherri: (frowns)...That's all...?

Rosie: Yeah.

Sherri: So...if I were to come with you, you wouldn't be against it?

Matt: If you think you're ready for it, I mean...we're watching Bloodbath 4.

Sherri: (gulps)(nervous) You mean the one with the headless man and the machete?...and all the blood?

Rosie: Sherri, they all have blood. They're horror movies.

Sherri: (nervous) Yes, of course. That's right...I love that...totally. It's...up my alley.

Matt: We'll take you if you wanna go but you're sure that this is what you want?

(Sherri nods and the three of them walk out of the SCC clubroom. On their way out, Sherri accidentally runs into a younger girl and she drops her bag onto the floor, spilling out its contents.)

Sherri: Oh! Sorry! I'm so sorry!

(The girl rubs her forehead and begins to put things back into her backpack.)

Sadie: (calmly) It's okay, don't worry about it.

(Sherri begins to help her and notices that she dropped a bunch of magical ingredients.)

Sherri: I'll help you...wait...unicorn hair? Toad's eye? Woah, is this centaur tongue?

Sadie: Yes! Give it back!

(Sadie rips the ingredients from Sherri's hands and stuff them into her bag.)

Sherri: Oh, sorry...I was just surprised. Those ingredients are quite dangerous...you could make explosions or even a mind control spell with them...