chapter 26

The next morning in Damian's room

Damian opens his eyes and notices that it is already 10 o'clock in the morning.

Damian: Why did I sleep so long.

Raven: I don't know, but I have to admit that you look cute when you sleep * grinning

Damian: should that be a compliment.

Raven: maybe

Damian: not that I would mind, but what are you doing here.

Raven: I wanted to give you your hoodie back.

Damian: What a hoodie

Raven: I was cold last night and I wanted to see you but you didn't wake up when I walked into your room. You were apparently very tired yesterday so you didn't wake up and I didn't want to wake you up. Then I took your hoodie.

Damian: It wouldn't be bad if you grow up with me at night. If you have nightmares or you are cold you can always come to me.

Raven: okay, I'm cold * goes to Damian and lies down next to him, Damian hugs her *

Damian: better

Raven: yes

Damian: We don't have joint training with the whole team today.

Raven: kory postponed training together until tomorrow because something came up and she had to go, gar and terra are on a date, and jaime is with his family.

Damian: that means we are alone in the tower.

Raven: yes * snuggles closer to Damian *

Damian: we have a mission today

Raven: yes kory and dick come at 6pm and explain our mission and tell us all the details we need.

Raven: and * sees in the reflection the company bed is a box that wasn't there before * what is it.

Damian: What

Raven: * breaks away from the hug and walks down from the bed * that * pulls the box out from the bottom of the bed. * What's in there, I can't remember you having that.

Damian: "I should have hidden it and not just put it under the bed" nothing important.

Raven: I can watch it then.

Damian: Please don't rave

Raven: why

Damian: It's from Magnus, and he wanted me to see it alone.

Raven: oh okay I'm sorry.

Damian: I'll tell you everything, but not now.

Raven: okay, you're hungry

Damian: yes

Raven: we can go out and buy something to eat because we haven't spent any more time in the last few weeks and i missed it.

Damian: yes I was busy with the training and I would like to spend the whole day with you today.

Raven: seriously

Damian: yes

Raven: okay I'm going to get changed and we'll meet down at the entrance. * kisses him on the cheek * see you soon.

Damian: yes

As soon as raven has left his room, he picks up his smartphone from the dresser and goes to Contacts. He finds Magnus and writes him.

-I have a 10pm mission tonight at a club, I think it has something to do with shadow beings.

_I'll let you know, thanks for the information.

After receiving the answer, he gets up and changes clothes.

He quickly changes his clothes and goes to the exit where raven is waiting for him.

Raven: we can go

Damian: yes * takes her hand and they both raise * what have you planned for the day.

Raven: we hadn't been to amusement park yet and I want to go there with you.

Damian: but it only opens in the evening.

Raven: yes I know then we can

Damian: go to the café or to the ice cream parlor and then go for a walk in the park.

Raven: ice cream and a walk.

Damian: as you want, today is your day.

Raven: then off to the ice cream parlor * Raven opens a portal to an alley near an ice cream parlor *

new York
Institute

Magnus: alac I got a message from Damian. Apparently he suspects that shadow beings are kidnapping people in a certain club.

Alac: what a club

Magnus: Pandemonic

Alac: he told you when he will be there

Magnus: he's there at 10 p.m.

Alac: I will contact Damian and accompany him.

Magnus: he won't be alone

Alac: how many

Magnus: two more from his team

Alac: then I have to go undetected.

Magnus: If you want to take it with you

Alac: Isabel

With Raven and Damian

After a few hours of fun, it's time to prepare for the mission.

All three have received their things and are preparing. Jaime is in his room ravening with Damian in their room. Damian is completely finished and helps raven with the preparation.

Raven: Damian, you can zip up my dress.

Damian: yes * he goes to her and zips up *

Raven: you informed magnus

Damian: What

Raven: You informed Magnus because you think it has something to do with the shadowhunters. And don't try to pretend you didn't.

Damian: you are right, I informed Magnus.

Raven: but not dick or kory.

Damian: I don't want to put the two of them in danger. The shadow world is much more dangerous than you can imagine.

Raven: and Do you want to keep it a secret? At some point you will no longer be able to.

Damian: I will do it as long as I can.