chapter 1

Raven pov
We have defeated darkside al the remaining heroes are now on the Island where the Destroyed titans tower is standing and waiting for flash to make it's flashpoint to travel back in time . I see damian sitting next to me . I know that everything will be gone soon somehow sad because i have just been freed from my father and i am finally with damian.

I have wanted it for so long and now i have it but now it is taken away from me, again. I can feel damian hugging me lightly . Now i notice that there will be no other Chance. I put my hand on his cheek and closer to him he noticed what i was going to do and just closer to me .
Then i feel his lips in mine despite my eyes closer i see the light coming from flashpoint.

After i open my eyes again, damian is no longer there and i am in my room in titans tower . But the room is not Destroyed, it looks exactly like it did before the war . But how i travel back in the time? Then i see kory standing at my door and Looking the same as before the war . She Looked like kory i know.

Kory : tomorrow we'll rave in the Training room in 15 Minutes

Raven: okay should i tell others about it ?

Kory : not nevecessary , i've already told you .

In the Training room i see myself and i see it , Jamie , gar and kory are there but i can't see damian. I was about to say but kory cuts me off.

Kory : listen every time we're going to get visits today and our visitors will join our theam

Raven: and Who will it be ?

Kory : it's the new Robin