the voice

Magnus enters the room and sees them both asleep in an embrace.

Magnus: Hey you two, time to get up

Damian: Magnus what time is it

Magnus: late enough I've already made breakfast and you're still asleep.

Raven: what is it tomorrow * yawns *

Magnus: yes and I didn't know that you were already in the phase in your relationship but you haven't been a bit too young.

Damian: we only slept

Magnus: call it what you want but please use protection * he says with a grin *

Raven: we didn't have sex

Magnus: breakfast is ready * goes *

Raven: we'll be right there

Damian: * turns to Raven and grins *

Raven: what

Damian: would you mind

Raven: Damian not now

Damian: I just didn't ask that I intended to have it now. I just asked.

Raven: I'm going to get changed and you

Damian: I'll be preparing for the day in a moment

Raven: I'll think about your suggestion.

Magnus: * screams from the kitchen * you have to practice flirting.

Damian and raven: MAGNUS

A laugh can be heard from the kitchen

After breakfast, all three have prepared and are on their way.

On a small piece of land next to a forest

Damian: what I don't understand is why we go there we can't take the lake with us

Magnus: If your guess is correct, we need a sample from sea to confirm the guess.

Raven: and nobody has that so we have to get it

Magnus: the shadowhunter don't like visiting the lake

Raven: okay, it's actually still a long way off

Magnus: we should be there soon

Raven and Magnus continue talking and don't notice Damian stopping.

Damian

While I am lost in thought I hear a voice and stop. I look at Raven and Magnus again, they didn't notice that I was standing still. I try to find out where the voice is coming from and notice that it comes from Wald again. I turn to the two of them but they still haven't noticed.

There are now two options either I have lost my understanding or I am the only one who hears the voice which is actually one and the same. What have I to lose? Maybe there is someone there who needs help.

I follow the voice, deeper and deeper into the forest there is the end of the forest and I stand in front of the lyn lake. What have I taken a shortcut.

Damian: now what we are here for

I go closer to the lake and get a small test tube and fill it with the water. After it is full, he puts the test tube back in the bag.

And now find out where the voice came from.

.....: Damian * whisper *

Damian: where are you

.....: Damian

He keeps trying to find out where the voice is coming from until he notices that the voice is coming from ...

Damian: It comes from Lyn See

Currently with Raven and Magnus

Magnus: and how is your relationship going

Raven: Ask Magnus don't start Damian and I haven't gotten intimate yet.

Magnus: really you are from the future and that's why you technically know each other longer

Raven: what does that have to do with it

Magnus: should I ask Damian * turns * um, where is Damian

Raven: Damian damn it again * sighs * you can't even turn around and he's gone.

Magnus: we have to find him before a clan does.

Raven: I'd worry more about the clan than about Damian

Magnus: I agree with you, but we still have to find him.

Damian

Magnus said that I shouldn't enter the lake but someone is there and my last dream didn't give a good impression of the lake either.

I stand on my knees in front of the lake and am still wondering whether I should enter it but a woman comes out of the water in a long white dress. The dress was stained with many small giants and blood.

She came up to me

Woman: he's on the way

Damian: who?

Woman: valintin he wants to kill you

Damian: who are you

Woman: it doesn't matter * look behind him * I have to go

Damian turns and sees raven and Magnus running towards him

Raven: * kneels in front of you and puts both hands on his face * you are fine.

Damian: yes why do you ask

Magnus: we were looking for you and when we saw you on your knees in front of the lake.

Raven: we called you several times but you didn't show any reaction to what happened.

Damian: I'm waiting you haven't seen the woman

Raven: what woman

Damian: The one standing in front of me you really didn't see her

Magnus: no

Raven: Damian, you had a drink from the lake

Damian: No.

Magnus: okay we'll take the sample and go

Damian: I have them in my backpack

Magnus: well then we can go

Raven: yes

Magnus and raven help Damian get up and go back together

When they arrived at the apartment, everyone went to their Room and lie down to sleep.

In Damian's room

Damian sleeps until a scream wakes him up. He gets up and goes to check the others, sees everyone is asleep, but the screams in the whole apartment.

Who is screaming?

I think I'm going out of my mind

Can it be the lake?

At sea

He holds the chalice in his left hand and the sword in his right. Ready to start the ritual but suddenly someone grabs his shoulder and turns him around but he manages to jump in time but feels a slight stab on the side.

He looks at the person and there he stands ...