chapter 22

A month later

Damian told the teen titans and his family the whole story. Everyone took it well. And Bruce agreed that Damian would be trained by magnus.

Of course Bruce wanted to know who Magnus is and therefore he had gathered all the information about him that he could find.

In that time, Gar and Jamie persuaded Terra to join the titans. And now she has become a member before slade could get to know her.

Magnus taught Damian the various types of magic. And now he wants to introduce him to the shadowhunters.

Damian: are you sure

Magnus: yes I told them about you and they wanted to get to know you.

Damian: and why

Magnus: Damian you are especially your magic, it is growing faster than it should, I have a suspicion why this is happening, but I need confirmation of my suspicion.

Damian: and what is your guess

Magnus: I'll tell you when it's confirmed.

Magnus opens a portal both of them go through and stand in front of an abandoned church that is not very big.

Damian: are you sure that we are correct

Magnus: yes come in

Damian goes after them confused after they have entered the church, Magnus closes the doors and casts a spell. During the time when Magnus is casting the spell, Damian looks around. The church looks like nobody has been here for decades, but after Magnus was finished the whole environment changes and in front of you the church becomes a fully equipped headquarters. Magnus goes first.

Magnus: impressed

Damian: this is the most ingenious hiding place.

Alac: there you are * extends your hand to Damian * you must be Damian

Damian: * takes the hand * yes

Alac: I've wanted to get to know you for a long time. My name is alac and I am the director of the shadowhunter academy in New York.

Damian: you seem very young to head an academy. How old are you.

Alac: yes you are not the first to say that and I am 18 and only recently became the leader. But now about you magnus told me about your progress in magic and that you are a very good fighter. That's why I wanted to ask you, do you want to become a shadowhunter.