cat ?

Magnus: No that didn't happen

10 minutes ago

Damian sees a magic spell because he does not understand And speaks out loud.

The spells spell turns him into a cat.

Back in the present

Magnus checks the cat with a spell to know that it is Damian or not and yes it is Damian.

Magnus: okay Damian what spells you used.

Damian cat: meow

Magnus: you are very helpful right now and where are you Damian. Damian come down from the closet. Okay I can't do it alone. * calls raven *

In titan's tower kitchen

Kory: So thick said * is interrupted *

Raven: * smartphone sounds * sorry kory it's important.

Kory: Everything's fine

Raven walks out of the kitchen and towards her room, but as she leaves she answers the call.

Raven: hello Magnus what's up

Magnus: I have a little problem

Raven: what happened you are fine and Damian is with you.

Magnus: I'm fine and Damian partly.

Raven: What do you mean in part?

Magnus: he is not hurt but he used a spell and is now a cat.

Raven: WHAT

kory: Raven, you're fine, why did you scream?

Raven: No, all is well

Kory: Why did you scream?

Raven: my father spoke to me but everything was fine.

Kory: okay if you want to talk I'm here to listen to you.

Raven: I know

Kory: I'm in my room

Raven: yes * goes to her room * how did that happen.

Magnus: I was not in the room at the moment and Damian probably read a spell out loud and now I have a problem. To turn him back I have to read a lot of magic books and Damian behaves like a cheeky cat who doesn't listen and does what he wants. Can you watch him while I'm looking for spells?

Raven: okay, I'll be right there with you * opens a port * here I am, where is Damian.

Magnus: somewhere here.

Raven: Are all windows and doors closed?

Magnus: There is a window open in the kitchen, but it will not be there entirely or it will.

Hear an excruciating meow from the kitchen. And both are running at full speed.

In the kitchen

Cat Damian is half hanging out of the window and cannot come in or out.

Raven takes Cat Damian carefully and holds him in his arms. Cat Damian relaxes and now sleeps in her arms.

Raven: I'm going

Magnus: do that and I'm looking for a spell to make Damian normal again.

Raven opens another portal and is now in her room.

Raven: so Damian where can I lay you down * puts him on the bed *

She goes to her bookshelf, selects a book and lies down on the bed. Cat Damian lies down on Raven and continues to sleep. The silence was pleasant for both, but every nice moment is ended at some point by knocking on the door.

Raven: yes

Kory: * comes in * Raven shows you where Damian is * sees cat Damian * if this cute cat belongs.