Episode 17: Redemption

(The ball doubles in size and the ground around them scorches black. Fear overwhelms Eva as she stares into the being's eyes. She can sense the pure hatred her father felt years ago. The being then starts to change its shape.)

Being: Also in honor of your father's wishes, I'll take his true form!

(The being's size increases as he transforms into a 100 foot tall dragon with the same color and designs. The ball doubles in size once more.)

Eva: *Horrified* This...is impossible…

Araru: You can't give up, Evangeline!

Eva: But dad's a powerhouse. That thing's the size of the moon now, if not bigger.

Araru: So you want to die and let every human underground suffer a consequence they had nothing to do with?

Eva: The humans...right, the humans are still here.

Araru: We can maybe stop the ball if we take him out.

Eva: Yea, maybe...Right now he's just a big target! I've faced them in their beastly form before!

(Eva charges up a lot of electricity as it turns white.)

Eva: Over charge!! Power surge!!!! *Pulls out her bow* Hi-ougi: Tesla rail!

(She fires the bow, releasing a powerful shockwave that shatters the ground around and behind her. It approaches the being quickly, but it shrinks instantly. In the distance, an electric explosion can be seen towering in the sky as another shockwave from it sweeps dirt and ash into the air. In that same instance, another heat wave sweeps across Eva, turning the dirt into hot glass from the sheer heat, burning her on random parts of her body. She summons Zellos' sword and blows away the dirt, glass, and ash and sees that the colors on the being have become inverted with it being mainly black with orange designs. Its form is humanoid yet again, but one and a half times larger. The ball in the sky doubles yet again. He pushes it up several dozen feet and then makes it descend.)

Eva: Stop it!! You'll destroy the Earth!!

Being: It's already about to die without the other guardians maintaining nature!

(Eva shouts as each of her keepsakes glow. The tips of her hair turn black, her skin turns pale and cracks, diamond plating and titanium plating covers her body like armor, and her body becomes more dense. Her breathing becomes easier and her eyes turn silver.)

Araru: Evangeline! This is clearly too much!

Eva: I'll need everything! I'll need all of their skills! My skills with these abilities aren't good enough separately! They aren't my power! But I can compensate with using all of them!

Araru: No, girl! You're still mostly a human! This will deteriorate you!

Eva: Then do something about it!

Araru: *Pauses* Right!

Being: This ball is enough. But should you attack me directly, I will hasten your death.

(Araru bonds with her again, her eyes turn iridescent without the gem sheen. He begins to dart around her body, super charging all of her cells as fast as he can.)

Araru: You won't have my assistance in battle, but I'll keep your body from breaking down.

Eva: Thank you...Araru!

Being: You dare use him against me!?

(Eva rushes forward, the ground cratering several dozen feet underground. She thrusts the sword at the being, but it summons its own blade and parries her. Immediately it punches her on the left cheek, knocking her out. It spins and back hands with its right to the middle of her face, waking her up, and sending her flying into the ground, shattering it for a mile. The pure friction of her impact causes some of the ground to melt and the being snaps his fingers. Any melted rock violently explodes around her. A torrent of water whips around and clears the area. Eva shouts as she grows the torrent into a wave of water. She is about to attack again, but it all evaporates. She is stricken with confusion and then notices the metal and diamond beginning to melt. In a hurry, she sheds them off as they are getting too hot. She can feel the temperature rising and looks up to see that the ball is only 100 feet above her.)