💔Empty space..💔 (Ziall Horlik)

(Warning this is an angsty story and will include depressing topics as in cutting and drinking it will also include cursing. Enjoy)

I don't see you
You're not in every window I look through
And I don't miss you
You're not in every single thing I do
I don't think we're meant to be
And you are not the missing piece
I won't hear it

He says he doesn't miss him yet he still does it's been years but he hasn't gone a day without thinking of the way he used to hold him or the way he used to kiss him. He left Niall without a care he just simply walked out...

Niall was never really the same happy Irish boy everyone knew, now he slept around and just drank causing trouble. At one point he kept an on going relationship with a girl he didn't even know the name of glenn..? Georgina..? I don't know she was a nice girl always trying to help him to stop drinking but it ended soon enough when he came home drunk again.

She left and Niall wasn't fazed didn't love he like he loved Zayn so it didn't really matter until..

I'm alone in my head
And lookin' for love in this stranger's bed
But I don't think I'll find it
'Cause only you could fill this empty space
I wanna tell all my friends
But I don't think they would understand
It's somethin' I've decided
'Cause only you could fill this empty space

He came back with her.. "Niall what the hell?!" He said glaring at him in his state. "What Zayn if you've come back to stomp on my heart again feel free I don't even know if I can hurt anymore.." "That girl you had a relationship with that you didn't even know the name of was MY SISTER" "ok"

Niall said getting up to go to his room "Make yourself at home if you feel like staying." Niall said curling up into his covers as Zayn followed "What the hell is wrong with you Niall. You used to feel sympathy for others now you don't give a fuck?" "You wanna know what happened Zayn..? YOU HAPPENED Y-y-you happened Zayn..."

Space, space
This empty space
Space, space
This
'Cause only you could fill this empty space

"How was I supposed to know it was your sister?! I didn't know your sister slept around with anyone she could get her skinny fingers around." "Wha-" Zayn started but was soon interrupted "I slept around trying to f-fill the void in my life t-the empty space in my heart."

Zayn didn't know what to say he didn't know he had caused him that much pain.. Niall pointed to the door telling Zayn to get out but instead Zayn grabbed him by the wrist pulling him up but stopped when Niall whimpered. "Niall y-you didn't-" Niall didn't have to answer so he didn't. "Get the fuck out.." and at that Zayn didn't push it he left his sister soon following..

I've been drinking
I've been doin' things I shouldn't do
Overthinkin'
I don't know who I am without you
I'm a liar and a cheat
I let my ego swallow me
And that's why I might never see you again

After that day Niall let his ego grow until he was to good for anyone and everyone he had everything handed to him on a silver platter always had the most expensive thing where ever he was. Niall felt as tho he was to good for his own parents, his friends, any of his family..

I'm alone in my head
And lookin' for love in this stranger's bed
But I don't think I'll find it
'Cause only you could fill this empty space
I wanna tell all my friends
But I don't think they would understand
It's somethin' I've decided
'Cause only you could fill this empty space

But one person knew that under all of that he was just hurting that person was his brother his best friend that left when he was young to join the army. "Niall..?" He said softly looking at the once blonde boy "Louis..?" He said turning around running into his brothers arms "I'm so sorry I'm not as mean as I seem on the internet." "I know you aren't Ni you're just hurting aren't you..?" "I just miss him.."

Space, space
This empty space
Space, space
This
'Cause only you could fill this empty space

"I just want him to love me...."

How could I make you love me?
How could I make you love me? (space, space)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hope you enjoyed. Any requests..?