💔Romantics💔 (Larry Stylinson)

⚠️Warning mentions of death⚠️

We were just going for a walk this wasn't supposed to happen...

Louis and Harry decided they should go for a walk in the rain so they bundled up and headed out. Harry was always the romantic kind of person so he told Louis to go first when they turned to cross the street...Louis was only halfway through the street when a car came speeding towards him...there wasn't enough time for him to move.

We should've- I should've checked to make sure there wasn't any cars....

"It's not your fault" the boys tried to comfort him it had been months sense the incident but Harry was distraught he visited Louis' grave everyday apologizing and saying it should've been himself instead or Louis. Up above Louis wasn't mad at Harry at all he just wished he could've said I love you one last time...

I'm so sorry loubear I should've been the one to get hit...

Louis doesn't regret what happened he doesn't wish he could have changed it he knows everything happens for a reason so he just lives with it. He's happy he gets to see him mom and sister....

I love you Louis .

.

I love you too Harry

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡
Short but sad. Feel free to request. tinyfrailmoon helped with this one