💔Same mistakes💔 (Zarry Stalik)

This one was requested! Eek I'm so happy I actually got a request! __tommo_the_tease__ here is your one-shot I hope you like it!

This story will contain cursing and death if that makes you uncomfortable please leave ⚠️

Circles we going in circles dizzie's all it makes us. We know where it takes us we've been here before closer, maybe looking closer. There's more to discover find out what went wrong without blaming eachother.

"I'm sorry zayn I have to be with Taylor" "No you don't fight Mod*st!" "Why the hell would I do that Zayn?" "Because I love you!" "Then stop loving me!!!!" At that point Harry was done and Zayn was beyond hurt, this wasn't the first time they argued like this but it sure was the last. Harry shoved Zayn to the side and went to pack his bags to move in with Taylor.

Think that we got more time, one more falling behind, gotta make up my mind or else we'll play, play, play all the same old games and we wait, wait, wait for the end to change and we take, take, take it for granted that will be the same.

He was gone Harry left Zayn not even saying goodbye. "DAMN IT!" Zayn yelled pulling at his hair, Harry seemed happy with Taylor. Why didn't Harry fight? Why didn't he prove are relationship was real? "GOD DAMN IT HARRY" Zayn fell to his knees he loved that man and he thought that man loved him turns out he has been forgotten and replaced.

But we're making the same mistakes, wake-up we need to wake-up, maybe if we face up to this. We can make it through this closer, maybe we'll be closer stronger than before yeah? Made this something more, yeah.

There zayn goes making the same mistakes he headed to the bar to drink the pain away he always used alcohol as his cure for his pain. It was the same mistake he always made ever sense he was old enough to drink. Harry knew Zayn did this but never tried to help.

Think that we got more time, gotta make up my mind, or else we'll play, play, play the same old games and we wait, wait, wait for the end to change and we take, take, take it for granted. That will be the same, but we're making all the same mistakes yeah, yeah thats what crazy is.

He drinks for hours and hours and at this point he's been drinking longer than he usually does. "Maaybeee I shooulddd texxxt Harrrry." Zayn slured to no one in particular. He did text harry he texted these exact words.

Hey Harry I know your happy with taylor but I want you to know I love you I always have even when we met, you know I talked about you all the time to my mom and sisters. They always thought you weren't good enough for me but I thought you were absolutely perfect. Anyways I just want to say...... I love you so much Harry I hope you come back to me baby I miss you.

When it's broken you say there's nothing to fix and you pray, pray, pray that everything will he okay. Why? You're making the all the same mistakes, don't look back but if we don't look back we're only running babe out of me out of me, cause ain't this same mistakes again?

Zayn paid the bartender and left zayn being as drunk as he was he ended up sitting on the train tracks thinking about Harry those thoughts didn't last long when a train came towards him, it was going way to fast to stop. Zayn chuckled while tears fell down his face "Goodbye Harry I love you I hope Taylor made you happy". Then he was gone immediately the train driver called 911.

So we play, play, play all the same old games and we wait, wait, wait for the end to change and we take, take, take it for granted that will be the same. But were making all the same mistakes yeah, yeah, that's what crazy is when its broken, you say there's nothing to fix and you pray, pray, pray that everything will be okay. Why? You're making all tue same mistakes.....

Think about this before you walk out on someone you truly love anything could happen.

__tommo_the_tease__ I hope you like this! If not feel free to ask me to redo it! Also if you want more requests feel free to ask! Thank you for being my first ever request! 🥰😍😚🤗