💔"You can't keep doing this to me"💔 Larry and Zouis

Me and Harry were messing around in an interview and he whispered something in my ear making me go red. "That's one direction folks!" the interviewer yelled before we exited the stage. Once we back to where we were staying I lost it "Harry Styles STOP messing with my feelings! I'm a human to! You can't keep doing this to me!" "Oh Lou you're so dramatic" Harry replied and I broke down completely my tears had decided to pour down my cheeks. "I'm hurting can't you see that Harry! I'm hurting! This is why I breakdown while singing certain songs! This is why I have trust issues this is why I'M HURTING!" I yelled tired of his shit "EVER THINK THAT MAYBE JUST MAYBE I DON'T GIVE A SHIT?!" Harry yelled back I got up and left to go have a talk with Zayn he understood what I was going through and was generally helpful. Mine and Zayn's conversation lasted till 4 A.M. so I laid down at his house and passed out.

The next morning

I woke up to Zayn gone so I packed my things and headed back to my flat . "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ZAYN! NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL!" "YOU KNOW HARRY I LOVE HIM BUT I HURT MYSELF IN MULTIPLE WAYS TO HOLD BACK AND LET YOU HAVE HIM BUT IM DONE I WOULD ACTUALLY TREAT HIM RIGHT!" (What's going on?) I thought walking into my flat. Harry started beating the shit out of Zayn. "HARRY FUCKING STYLES STOP!" He looked up and walked out of the flat. I immediately ran to get the first aid kit. "Zayn are you okay?! Why would you do that?!" "You really want to know why Lou?" "Yes!" I said cleaning up the blood on Zayn's face, "Because I love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed! It's quite sad but I love and hate it 😍🤔.