💔One last time..?💔 (Zarry Stalik)

(Warning this is an angsty story and will include cursing and alcohol. Enjoy)

I was a liar
I gave into the fire
I know I should've fought it
At least I'm bein' honest
Feel like a failure
'Cause I know that I failed you
I should've done you better
'Cause you don't want a liar

It's true he did lie to Harry and he should've done him better he knew it to but he still did it. "You started again?!" Harry screeched at Zayn "Yes.. I'm sorry! I know I failed you I should've done better but please don't leave..!" Zayn cried on his knees in front of Harry. Harry chuckled "It doesn't matter! You shouldn't have done it God! Zayn how stupid are you." Harry simply said going to pack his things.

And I know, and I know, and I know she gives you everything
But boy, I couldn't give it to you
And I know, and I know, and I know that you got everything
But I got nothin' here without you

After that day Harry left and a couple days after that when Zayn turned on the radio he heard the thing that completely shattered his already broken heart 'Singer and song writer Harry Styles officially announced his relationship with Singer and songwriter Taylor Swift after reportedly seen making out at a bar.' He had moved on already..?

Zayn thought as he hit his steering wheel pulling over into a random parking lot to scream in his car. "God damnit Harry! Fuck you." Zayn screamed staring into the mirror. Then he finally realized how bad he looked his normally quiffed hair was floppy and looked like he hadn't brushed it after sleeping for 24 hours.

So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise after that, I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home

His eyes had dark bags under them, his cheeks has tear stains, he was skinner than he thought he was. He looked like shit. "Damn.." he whispered trembling as his eyes filled with tears again. When he got out of his car and quickly realized he was at a bar.."Heh well guess I'm gonna have a drink.." but he didn't realize who's car was parked a little bit away from his own. It was Harry's which meant he was in the bar probably drunk out of his mind.

After Zayn had a couple to many drinks he saw him sitting in a booth smiling and laughing with his friends which hurt his heart so he turned to leave but he didn't get very far before. "Hey Z-zayn can you take m-me home..?"

He asked just hearing his voice made Zayn tremble "U-uh sure" "The boys a-asked for my car" Harry said sloppily putting his arm around Zayn's waist. At that Zayn helped him into his car and drove off on the way to Harry's place trying not to cry. "Hey zayn I n-never meant t-to hurt you l-like I did." Harry said softly before passing out.