chapter one

"Madison Sarah Horan, your gonna be late for school, you can't be late on the first day!" Shouted my mother who was in a bit of a bad mood, i mean she was pregnant with a baby boy, she's gonna have mood swings here and there," mkay mom, i'll be down in a bit." I shouted," please hurry! Your brother is waiting in the car, and he's anxious to drive already." Said my mom then wobbles away. Well that just happened. I'm Madison Sarah Horan. I'm thirteen years-old and have to get ready for the first day of school. We just barely moved here a few weeks ago from Michigan. my mom is an author and is supposed to be traveling places, but she's taking a break, since she's pregnant. My dad is a lawyer, which means he's not here that often. My brother, Mike, is sixteen, and he's driving in this knew town for the first time ever, which i was kind of scared.

I walk into my walk in closet and pick out some black skinny jeans, a flowy sky blue long sleeve, a black tang top to go under neath my shirt, my black combat boots, and a white beanie. I love beanies, i have like, fifty of them, but in different colors. I grabbed my backpack and skateboard, and head downstairs. My mom was down stairs in her pajama's. Latley she's been lazy about what she wears. I go to the kitchen. The kitchen was pretty big, but half of the kitchen was filled with boxes. I got to the table and grab a granola bar from the bowl,"you look beautiful." Said my mom walking into the kitchen with a mug in her hand," thanks mom." I said hugging her," now go your gonna be late." Said my mom," mkay, i'll see ya later." I said running out the door," have a good day!" Said my mom," you too!" I shouted back and ran outside to see my brother. He was a jock. He had a nike t-shirt on, some jordan sweat pants, some red jordans on, and an under armor sweater on. He had a really cool jordan backpack. He was sitting on the hood on his mustang. My parents want to spoil him, since he's the first born. He was texting someone and laughing, it must've been a girl," what or who is soo funny?" I asked walking up to him and trying to look at his phone screen. He puts his phone in his pocket and turns it off before i could see what he was texting," no one, let's go." Said mike opening his driver's seat door and going in," so it was a girl i knew it!" I said walking to the passenger seat and settleing down in his seat," maybe, it's none of you buis k." Said mike," wow you've been texting her soo much that your using abriefs m, thats tots redic." I said mocking him. Mike smirks at me and we both laugh," shut up." Said mike, then drives us to school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this chapters short, i'll try to write more in this next chapter.