7

(I'm to lazy to continue the whole story until now so let's say it's the end of gogobebe promotion already)

after getting the second win for gogobebe, you all decided to celebrate it and went to a club. also.. to celebrate u and byul being together, so 5 of u went to one of the well known gay bars in Seoul.

(oop- hv some drag queens)

*time skip after drinking some shots*
you started to feel a little dizzy but still sure u can stand properly. u drank some more while joking around about how yong can't stand the alcohol. "is my face red? is it? i think it is.. i can feel my face heat up" you heard your leader shout and exclaimed. "waa.. unnie.. ur really drunk.." byul said teasing yongsun, and so did the others. after a while, u told byul u wanted to go to the toilet, but she said she'll come with u, ofc u let her.
in the bathroom, she just pulled u into one of the stalls and pinned u to the wall, she stared at your eyes full of lust, she leaned in for a kiss..

but she kissed ur cheek instead and still had the audacity to grin at you.
(HA! {probs} NOT SOMETHING U EXPECTED)
(ok anyways..)

u felt a little annoyed and pinned her back, u looked back into her eyes and slipped your hand under her shirt, slowly going up, then u pinched her instead. byulyi yelped when she felt the pain while u just laughed hard on her reaction. "ha! thats what u get!" u said playfully. after that, u just did ur thing and went out back with the others.

"ya! what took u 2 so long in there?" wheein said playfully. clear enough she was drunk. u and byul were the only ones who seemed to survive the alcohol, so u decided to go back. since non of u were sober enough to drive, u had to call the manager in the middle of the night, luckily she replied quickly.

after dropping off solar, wheein, and hyejin, u told the manager to just drop both of u at byuls place since it's closer. u both were to tired to even change your clothes, so u just slept next to each others.

donee~~
yes.. it's a short one, bcs i wrote this like at 3 am and just bcs i forgot to update... so here's a short chapter lmao :>

stay safe and healthy 요로분!!