13

days passed and finally your cousin went home. everything was just back to normal. dad, mom, your sister and you. you stayed for 2 more weeks and decided to go back to south korea since work's gonna start again soon.

*to the day you're going back home*
your parents drove you to the airport and waved goodbye, and of course, people surrounded you with recorders, phones, flashes, cameras and etc. part of your idol life you're used to now.

after arriving back at SK, you didn't want to be alone so you went to ur gf's house. u ordered a cab and went there.

*at her house*
"jagiyaa~~" u said while pouting. she stood up from the couch and waddled to u hugging u and showering u with love. "i missed you.." she whispered in your ear. she then helped taking off your coat and help put away your things for you.

you then plopped yourself unto the couch while lying your head on byulyi's lap. you then closed your eyes while she looked softly at you, stroking your hair in the same time.

you slowly spoke.. "byul-ah.."
"yes?" she said with a soft tone.
"so.. what i wanted to tell you when i was back home.."
"yea.. what about it?" she started sounding sad and worried if something had happened to you.
you then explained slowly what happened between you and your cousin while holding back your tears of frustration.

she had no idea what to do. she just sat there and listened to you while trying to calm you down.

hi.. after over a month a came back with a short chapter..
i apologize for that.. turns out I'm not done with exams :D
I'll still have a lot more exams to face.. so I'm not sure if i can update a good story regularly..

an added promotion,
for fellow indonesians, please check out my friends story "boyfriend//jung sungchan" to show some support, would appreciate it if you do.

here's the link if you cant find it..

https://www.wattpad.com/story/263243679?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=GenevieneGrashuis&wp_originator=25BWI2sHoMDRyTazj0rV3ovkhkpclT90SDctRXEasfyS7fj2%2BI6yHLV%2BZ7bV8Lh1e2REPWgBzaBeFHw1xaQQJIAOpXOvak%2BWSb9AdedTorprpnxdL0e%2BbH22Q%2FhpqLuC