2

*sudden time skip*
now let's skip the time into 5 years after debut..

(y/n POV)
i heard my alarm rang so i started to open my eyes. i kinda felt dizzy and tired, feels like i just wanna go back to sleep. and so i did.

suddenly my phone rang again, i tried to see who it was.
turns out it's 별이 언니 (byulyi unnie).
u immediately picked up the phone and responded to her morning call. expecting something soft, she yelled at you "Y/N-AH!!! WAKEE UPP!!! TODAY WE NEED TO SHOOT OUR MV!!!"

you were shocked at the current time which is 6am, while you were supposed to wake up at 5am.

you rushed to wash yourself and hopped into the car and drove quickly to the studio.
___________________________________

when you arrived, you saw Wheein getting her outfits done.
wheein saw you too and said "waa.. your almost late" while laughing at your frowned and partly swollen face.

You finally got your outfits and make up done for the 1st shoot.

after that, you still had a little time until the shooting starts, so u practiced the choreo again with moonbyul.

°since a few months after debut, u had a feeling that u kinda have a crush on moonbyul but u thought, maybe it's just bcs of her girl crush charisma..°

while dancing, u made some mistakes and ofc moonbyul tried correcting your mistakes. whenever she's near you, you tried to keep yourself calm.. but couldn't, you felt your face and ears heat up.

(moonbyul POV)
whenever y/n dances, she makes careless mistakes and i kinda find that cute. she told me that she's been practicing a lot, so i guess she's getting a lot better.

°when our CEO told us y/n will be joining our group, i couldn't stop staring at her, she just looks so pretty.. and cute°

___________________________________

*after MV shooting day 1*
(y/n POV)
you're still at the studio waiting for the hamster to finish her solo shoot.
u yawned of boredom while solar came to you.

she seemed to just woke up from her nap. she waddled to you and hugged you. and you just giggled seeing the leader acting like a baby. yongsun stayed that way for a few minutes, until byul finished, she saw you 2 and got a little bit jealous.

seeing that, she came to you and hugged you from your back, and you patted her head on your shoulder.

yapp~~ 3rd chapterr.. btw if you're confused, I'm talking about gogobebe era.. :D