1

So, you've wanted to become an idol since the 1st year of junior high, but turns out your parents doesn't really support you with it. They tried to put you down and tell you that kpop is a very dark world. And you do know it yourself.
You didn't just give up on your dream. What your parents had done to you made you work harder for it. You finally made a practice schedule complete with everything, diet, workout routines, target notes n etc.
but because your parents aren't supportive, you practiced late at night when everybody's asleep.

monday= rap & vocal
tuesday= dance
wednesday= rap & korean
thursday= dance
friday= vocal & korean
saturday= acting
sunday= modelling
(this is the schedule you have)

u followed this schedule for about 3 years. after that u moved to South Korea for senior highschool. things has been really hard for you but you kept striving.

*sudden flashback of life (ㅋㅋㅋ)*
you remembered the day when you made a promise with your best friend to become an idol together in the same group in the future. but then your best friend suddenly changed her mind so you trained alone.

You tried auditioning for few companies, not to miss the big 3 agencies. but.. you didn't pass.

suddenly your phone rang after you got turned down. turns out it's your best friend. you sighed and picked it up.

friend: "y/n- ah~~ how did the audition go? did the champ get accepted??"
y/n: "aa... no.. i got turned down again" u said with a little pout sounding a little tired.
friend: "aishhh.. don't be so sad. go out there and find another company, who knows they'll accept you. aa.. ritee, why don't you go to RBW ent? you've been a fan of onewe for years.. go ahead and try."
[let's say onewe is a sunbae in that company]
y/n: "hm.. I'll see bout' that tomorrow"
___________________________________

And so you did. You did audition for RBW ent. the CEO looked at you with mixed feelings and expressions. Because u had everything needed to be an idol, but.. u needed more training in vocals. So the CEO put u in training for rap because he said that you'll fit better in there.

You felt overjoyed that u're finally accepted.

after 2 years of training, you finally debuted in a group called MAMAMOO.

though.. they debuted a few months ago with Mr. Ambiguous.

please stayy~~~ I'm probably gonna update soon..
:D