6

at the company, all of you went to the recording studio where the producers are waiting (that time it was cosmic sound and cosmic girl).
you all came in and greeted them simply.
this time, hyejin started recording first and the three of you start goofing around at the back.

after goofing around as usual, u asked byulyi outsude, in provate, if u should tell yongsun and wheein about your relationship, and she did agree. you both went back in and started being serious. usually others would tease u whenever u start getting serious all of a sudden. this time, they didn't, they just sit still and all eyes and ears are on u. seeing this, u sat beside byulyi and started talking.

"eonni.. we both have something to tell u.." u said. solar started to look worried and asked what it was. u found it a bit difficult to say it so u signalled byul to say it.
"so.. we both are.. a thing now.." she said with a low voice making sure the producers didn't hear your conversation.

solar and wheein started beaming and smiling like crazy.
"waaa.. okay.. okay..." solar said laughing while talking in the same time. "let's talk about this sometime later in private ok?" solar said to both of u.
"ya.. anyways we support u, so don't worry" wheein said to u. probably because u looked really scared and nervous. u cheered up a bit and continued goofing around again.

once hyejin finished, u four sang your congratulation song u usually sing to each other after good work. (taken from boss in the mirror lol)

u all continued recording and finally finished well. 5 of you thanked the producers and went out. in the practice room, it was silent, all of u sitting in a line doing their own things.

"ya, byulyi, y/n" solar broke the silence. kinda shocked u a little.
"so, aren't we gonna talk about it now? and.. hyejin knows right?" yeba said pointing at hyejin.

"ah.. y-yes.." byul said nervously.
lots of questions came in from the 3 of them. like "since when u had feelings for each others?" "who confessed 1st?" and etc.
in the end, all of u just laughed about it.

"ya, should we go out and have dinner? kinda hungry" wheein when all of u laid down on the floor. "suree, watabout jokbal??" hyejin said with excitement.
and so all of u did went to a restaurant specializing jokbal and had dinner together.. it has been a long time since u did this together.

안녕!! was a little hard writing this chapter.. :""
sorry it's boring, seems i can't really write well.. lmao
just hope u enjoy~~

hope all of u are safe and healthy, drink some water, rest well, take good care of your health.. the pandemic's getting really bad rn 😭