Chapter Eight

"EARTH TO PREM?!"

My body jolted up as the loud voice blared into my ears. I took off an airpod and glared at Yacht. It was currently 2am and I took up his beauty sleep to video call him because I was nervous at the fact that filming is going to start in a few hours. "Prem.. you should get some sleep. Like you have to get up at 6am??" I pulled up a mug of coffee to the screen and smiled, earning a sigh from Yacht. I could not take a nap even if I wanted to, the nervousness kept crawling back into my body as soon as I close my eyes. So, I was busy reading the scripts over and over the entire time. "My friend, this is the first time I've seen you so committed to something.. im going to tear up!" Yacht faked a tear. I scrunched my nose in annoyance and ended the call. Lifting up the stack of scripts up, I started to yawn. But, I refused to sleep and continued on flipping through the scripts once again.
...

Knock knock
"Hey, get up-"
The poor tall boy nearly got a heart attack as a little figure popped up infront of him. Boun looked at me with a raised eyebrow and scratched his nape. I was already ready to head off, an hour ago. I checked my phone, 6.45am. By the time we reach the shooting set, it would be 7.30am and shooting starts at 8am. Boun and I headed down our room to be met with the black van before hopping into it. Boun was busy typing on his phone while I was reciting the lines. However, I noticed how the texting sounds remained constant and I glanced over at him. "Who is it?"

"None of your fucking business," Boun let out as he continued to type. I pouted as I tried to take a peek at his phone. Boun noticed and quickly slipped his phone back into his pocket. "Nosy." I frowned at him and sat back at my seat. "Aren't we friends?" I mumbled silently, but it was loud enough for Boun to understand what I said. "Listen here, brat. There are fucking barriers on what you should and should not know," Boun said as he pressed his index finger on my chest. "Like texting your girlfriend? Or.. do you want to tell my dad?" I smirked as I slapped his head away. Fuck. What am I doing.. and as I thought that we were getting closer..
"Privileged much?" Boun spat out before turning his head away. On the other hand, I continued to memorise the script, with a slight annoyance lingering in me.
...

As we got to the first set, I was in awe at how humongous the highschool was. It gave me nostalgia but also made me realise how old I was. I was directed into the changing room and changed into a highschool uniform. It was a perfect fit, not too tight yet not too loose. 'I look younger..' I thought as I stared at myself in the mirror with a stupid smile plastered on my face. I fiddled with the belt as I got out and heared murmurs around me. I looked up and audibly gasped as I watched Boun in a school uniform. His fine visuals was enough to make one stop and stare, no matter the gender. I was so distracted that I didn't notice that he was right infront of me, wearing a confused look. My body did a screenshot before hurriedly running off to the makeup stylist.

First scene.. You can do it, Prem!
I cheered for myself in my head as the camera was seconds away from filming. The first scene was outside the school gate and I glanced over at Boun who was emitting an intimidating aura. Anyone could tell he was a professional actor. "Alright! First scene is starting now!" The director screamed into the megaphone. Taking a deep breathe, I prepared myself physically and mentally.