Chapter Two

"Hi. I'm Prem."

I extended my hand towards Boun.

"Okay."

My smile fell as my hand was simply left ignored. Boun continued to look at his magazine almost like no one was around him. His attitude made me disappointed. I remembered Yacht always telling me, "Not every celebrity is like we think they are behind the scenes." I understood but I never thought Boun would be one of those. "Don't expect me to treat you nicely just because the ceo is your dad." Boun suddenly spoke out without breaking eye contact with the magazine. I scoffed at him as I looked away in annoyance. This is the person whom I've liked for a long time? I stood up and entered my room, trying to avoid the awkward tension lingering between us. This though, was only the beginning. And I would be associated with Boun more than I thought I would.
...

"Hey- are you okay?" Yacht chuckled as he saw me, clearly sleep deprived. Fondling with my hair, I launched my bag on the counter. Dark circles were formed under my eyes as I yawned. How am I supposed to tell him? "Oh, the Boun Noppanut is my roommate and is actually such a fucking pain because he has a terrible personality and spent the entire night blasting out music till my ears bled?" Wait a minute. I facepalmed myself as Yacht looked at me in confusion. It took him a few seconds to process but then seemed unsurprised. "It makes sense. Have you ever thought why the bodyguards let you into Boun fanmeets although you only came to get fansupports?" I squinted my eyes at him and thought for a second. My mouth hung down as I vigorously ruffled my hair. It's confirmed, I have only have one braincell. Yacht was always suspicious at the start but I always thought that he secretly bought tickets for us. Bodyguards though? I was impressed.

To take my mind off this, I occupied myself with work. It was the regular customers who would come and go to get their daily dose of coffee or sit down and relax as they bite down a slice of cake and be overwhelmed with the flavourful taste. It was an ordinary day. Or so I thought.

A man whose eyes was covered with jet black sunglasses walts into the cafe. His clothes were quite flashy yet casual. But I could still tell that it was Boun from afar. Don't question how, it's just something I picked up. He walked up to the counter and pulled his sunglasses slightly down. I sighed when he smirked at me. "Well isn't it roommie.." Its Prem for fuck sakes. He whipped out his credit card as he asked for an iced americano. Swiping the card, I asked him to wait at the side. Instead of doing so like others, Boun told me to deliver it to him instead. He asked for my phone number so he could text me the location. Being unable to decline, and since I kinda wanted to, I hesitantly typed my number in. In an instant, Boun walked out of the cafe.

"Prem is whipped for Boun, huh?" Yacht said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, teasing me. I rolled my eyes and slapped his hand away with a glare. I hurriedly made his drink before zooming out of the cafe and calling for a taxi. The destination was further than I expected and I audibly gasped when I saw a huge building. "Are you sure this is right? It's N.E studio," the taxi driver asked. I simply nodded before paying the driver. As I made to the entrance, a security guard inspected me before letting me in. My power indeed. I clutched the iced americano in my hand tightly and took a deep breathe before entering the building.