Chapter 30

-----

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung-ah I'm home" Finally she home. I'm hungry so much. "Yah! Where have you been and its op--"

I was cutted off as I saw a guy beside her. He is too short for a guy. I much better than him. But the question is who's he?

"Taehyung-ah, this is Kyungsoo, my babyboo. And oppa this is Taehyung, my bodyguard." she bit her lips hold on her laughing but she end up bursting into laughing.

"Yah! I'm too handsome to be called as a bodyguard." I turn to Kyungsoo or whatever his name is. "I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. Hana's husband." I held my hand out and he gladly shook my hand.

"Husband? You have husband Hana?"

-----

Hana's POV

"Husband? You have husband Hana?" Crap. Why did Taehyung told him that. I don't ready yet to tell anyone this. Aishh.. You're so dead Taehyung.

I turn to Taehyung only to see him smirk on me. I walk to him and knock his head hard. "Yah! You, stupid jerk." Kyungsoo clear his throat to get my attention maybe.

I turn to him and grin awkwardly. "Do you have something to tell me?" I messed my hair and sigh. "Okay okay. Can we sit first?"

I sit on the couch and after a while Taehyung sit beside me. I turn to him and he still smirking. I rolled my eyes and stand up walk to the single couch across from him.

Kyungsoo sit beside Taehyung and he move away from Kyungsoo. I chuckle before clear my throat.

"Actually we are arranged." Kyungsoo look at confusedly. "Then..?" I raised my eyebrow. "That's it." his jaw dropped.

"Wae?" I crossed my arms. "I thought I'm your babyboo." Kyungsoo pouted slightly. I laugh as I look at Taehyung. He now glaring at Kyungsoo before looking at me but he just give me his poker face.

Suddenly, he stood up fixing his shirt before walk upstairs and slammed the door. I look at Kyungsoo who's looking at me grinning stupidly.

"What?" I stood up walk to kitchen to cook. I'm hungry. Baekhyun didn't bring me to lunch. He just buy me ice-cream and stupid me dropped the ice-cream.I heard footstep behind me, probably Kyungsoo. "He's jealous."

"Who?" I pour water for me to drink. "Who else? Your husband" I spit out the water into Kyungsoo's face. My eyes widen as I realised that I just spit out on his beautiful face.

"Ah.. Oppa I'm sorry." I handed tissues for him to clean the water. "It's okay. I'm hot just now. Thanks for your water I'm cold now." he said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"Ah.. I treat you ice-cream next time. I promise." he patted my head. "you better do."

I smile.

"But does Baekhyun hyung know this?"

"I don't know."

-----

Please check out KJDVERS story, my school love life cast by Chen Exo and maisrah18 story, long time no see cast by Donghyuk iKon ☺

감사합니다