Chapter 29

-----

Hana's POV

I feel so tired today. Too much homework, too much pressure. I feel like dying.  I wish I can go home and sleep not even worrying homework but here I am walking to the park hanging out with Baekhyun.

"Hana, you want that?" Baekhyun point at the ice-cream paylor. I just nodded and smile. "okay, you wait here. "

I sit on the bench looking at a pair of couple playing at the swing. That's actually remind me of our memory back then. But things getting awkward between us. I don't know how I feel actually. Happy maybe?  Sad?  But to think about it why should I sad right.

To be honest I---

"Hey Hannie. Earth to Hannie." Baekhyun wave his hand in front my face.

Hannie.

Baekhyun always called me that when we were together. He chose Hannie because it sound like 'honey'. Isn't he cute?

"Thank you Baekhyun-ah." he frown as he handed me chocolate ice-cream. "I prefer oppa than Baekhyun." he pouted and crossed his hand.

"I'm sorry oppa." Try my luck with doing some aegyo. "Aishh... You got me." I smiled and patted the empty space beside me. "By the way,  what are you thinking about?"

"Ah.. Nothing" I look at him before look back at the couple. They're are feeding each other. So sweet.  How I wish I could do that with...well I don't know. I'm still scared.

"Hannie." I hummed in respond still lock my eyes at the couple. "Can we be like they?"

"They? Who?" I look at him confusion written on my face. He didn't answer me instead he look at the other side.  I follow his gaze until it stop at the pair of couple I've been looking before.

I cant say anything. I cant do anything. Not a single action. He stare at me and start leaning in. He's coming closer and I don't what should I do until I feel his breath slapping my cheek.

Before he coming even closer, I stand up. "I'm sorry, I have to go." I drop the ice-cream and run to I don't know where. I just run and stop at Han River.

I sit on the bench looking at my foot, start thinking about Baekhyun.

'Can we be like they?'

His word still lingering in my mind. I want to say yes. But a part of me want to say no. I'm scared. What if he will leave me again.  Can I move on like before. Well maybe I'm not fully move on before,  but....urgh I don't know.

When I'm in a deep thought someone cover my eyes. "Who I am?" I startle at the sudden touch. "Whoever you are,  I'm not in good mood to play with your game."

"Woah..why so serious, babyboo?" I know that nickname. Only Kyungsoo call me that. He let go of my eyes and sit beside me.

"Oppa..stop calling me that. I'm not a baby anymore." I hit his arm lightly. "You still my babyboo even after 10 years." he wink at me.

"I don't like that. I feel like baby again." I pouted and crossed my arm. "Okay okay,  how about Hannie?"

I sigh and look away. "Hey, why are you sighing. Is it about Baekhyun. I thought you two back to normal after I leave you yesterday. I glared at him. "Yah! How dare you leave me yesterday." I hit his arm repeatedly.

"Wae? I heard you guys hugging each other and smooching smooching stuff." he laughed. "Yah! We aren't do that."

"Hey, stop hitting me. It's hurt." I rolled my eyes. "Serves you right." "So Hana, why are you here? you not the type who will exercise. That's why you're fat now."

"Kyungsoo oppa, stop teasing me. Im not that fat you know. I just want to clear my mind."

"About what? Baekhyun?" I nodded looking aty foot again before talking again. "He ask me if we can back together."

"What's your answer?" he ask me curiously. I look at him and grin. "I leave him there. Hehe."

He shook his head before knock my head lightly. "How dare you leave my hyung." I pouted. "I thought I'm your babyboo."

"Hana, I know you scared, but if you can't give Baekhyun hyung any chance, find someone better, time to move on."

"that's what Eunji told me."

-----

Please check out KJDVERS story, my school love life cast by Chen Exo and maisrah18 story, long time no see cast by Donghyuk iKon ☺

감삽니다