Chapter 37

-----
Hana's POV

"I think I like JHope."

And with Eunji's confession today I have to sleep in the same room with Kim Jerk Taehyung for the whole month.

Well a week ago Taehyung told me that he thought Eunji likes JHope and i denied it because Eunji never have interested in boys and love and yet she asked me to move on and find someone better. Yeah she's weird. And he didn't believed me so we made a bet thingy. If he was true, I have to sleep with him for a month; no funny business and if I was true he will be my slave for a month. And sad to say, I lost and I regret everything.

-----

"Yah! Im watching. Turn that on back." I holler. He smirks and shook his head. "You have to sleep. You have school tomorrow." I sigh. "I'll sleep when I want. You not my mother for god sake. If you want to sleep, just go."

I thought he will leave but no, instead he grabs my hand drags to the room. I tried to yank my hand but nothing happen. For short I can't do anything against him. I'm so weak. I should've learn some martial art before.

-----

"Hana, I heard from someone that we will have a transferred student but he/she is not in our class. " Eunji exclaimed.

"Okay.. So?" She raised an eyebrow. "You're not excited at all?" Okay. Someone tell me, why should I excited at all? Does the transferred have things to do with me? I just shrugged at Eunji leave her behind.

When I enter the cafe I saw someone unfamiliar at our table sitting beside Taehyung, maybe another Taehyung's slut. Once player always player. I start doubting, is he really loves me?

"Hey guys." I sit on my usual seat; beside Jin. After a while, Eunji finally arrived. So lame. She sits beside JHope. "Hey, oh who are you? I'm Eunji." The girl smiles at Eunji and shake hand with Eunji. "Hye Eunji, I'm Rita. Yoo Rita. Nice to meet you."

"She was Taehyung's girlfriend. The longest one and she new here. " Jimin spoke up.

"Ah, so you the transferred student?" Eunji asks. She nodded. Well to be honest I have some weird feelings when Jimin spoke up. The longest one.

"Guys, lets go to my house after school." Suga said and the other nodded including me and continue our lunch.

-----

Taehyung's POV

Im so surprised to see Rita today. After years passed I still can see her. Rita moved to Canada because of his father's business and work and that's the reason why we broke up. I had to let her go and we settled it in a nice way.

We go to Suga's playing, eating and joking around. Me and Rita catching up after years. I can feel someone's stares but i couldn't figure out who's.

Hana's POV

You know what, I feel something wrong with me since we arrived here. I feel want to kill someone with my bare hand. What the hell wrong with me actually. Someone care to explain it to me. Since we arrived here, Taehyung and Risa or Rida or whatever her name is being so close like magnet.

And here I am burning holes at Taehyung's back. "Jealous much hm?" I look behind and saw Jimin. I clear my throat and sit properly. "Ahh.. Oppa why aren't you playing with others."

"Don't even try to change the topic Hana" One word; damn. "I caught you staring or I can call it glaring at them." He smirks. Another one word; fuck. He caught me. What should I do what can I do. Come on think brain think.

"Hahah what are you talking about? Excuse me for a while. I want to grab some juice." I quickly stand up and walking to kitchen not waiting for his reply. I heard he chuckles from behind.

I lean at the fridge trying to cool down. How can he caught me? Why I'm even looking at them at the first place?

"What is wrong with me?" I muttered under my breath

"Love." Someone reply. I jump a bit made my head bang slightly against the fridge. Who the hell is that? And again it's Jimin.

"Huh?"

"You in love. As simple as that." I stare at he blankly and try to register it. Love. I'm in love? I shake my head.

"Love isn't simple as that. Love is hard and complicated than mathematics." He sighs. "No Hana, you just traumatized from the past." Wow. Now can someone tell him this?

"Taehyung told me and I'm a bit disappointed you didn't tell me at the first place." I look at him before looking down. "I'm sorry. I'm not ready to tell anyone about that."

I feel pat on my shoulder and with that I hug him and bury my face onto his chest. "Listen to me." I nodded but still burying my face at his chest. "You need to forget the past and move on. You must take risk on everything that you're doing. You can't just stay here with the past hunt you. Take your time thinking about this. Taehyung changed after you came in."

With last pat on my head, he leaves me with 1001 question in my head. What does he meant by Taehyung changed?

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Taehyung came grab a carton of juice pouring it into his glass. I stay silence and stare at him thinking about what Jimin just said.

"Fall into my charms?" I rolled my eyes and cross my hand. "So.." I paused a while. He raised his eyebrow waiting for me. "I heard she's the longest one." he smirks take some steps forward. "Yes." I nodded and turn around to leave. "But.." I stop not turning around.

"Don't worry, past is past. I still love you even she comes begging for me back." he whispers, I could feel his breath against my neck.

-----

감사합니다