Chapter 34

-----

Nobody's POV

Hana will meet Daehyun after school. Daehyun said that he wants to know what he missed when he's not in Korea.

"Hana let's hang out after school." Eunji asks when they are walking to the cafeteria to meet BTS. Lately, Hana and Eunji close to BTS.

"Today? I'm sorry I can't. I need to meet someone." Hana replies pouting slightly.

"Meet who?" Taehyung puts his hand around Hana's shoulder. "Yah! Don't talk out of nowhere!" Hana hits Taehyung's arm.

"Ow ow. What's my fault?" Hana glares at the latter. "I just asking." Taehyung walks away leaving Hana and Eunji behind.

"You guys are so cute when arguing." Eunji chuckles. Hana scoffed and walk to BTS's table.

"What's wrong my baby?" JHope asks as Hana settled down. Hana just stares at JHope. RapMon clears his throat to break the silence. "Let's eat guys."

-----

Hana's POV

"Baby Hana!"

I keep walking cause I already know who is that. "Yah Hana!" Okay. I give up. I stop and turn around. "What?"

"Where are you going after this? With who? Can I join you?"

"I don't know yet. Daehyun oppa and no, you can't join me and bye I already late." I say and turn walk to my locker to put some books there but this jerk can't stop following me.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung. Can you stop following me?"

"I can't let you meet another man. You're my baby." I raise an eyebrow and cross my arms.

"Since when I'm your baby huh? I thought your baby is Hyorin?" he smirks.

"Since I broke up with Hyorin." Okay. Wait. What is this? Why I feel happy somehow? Maybe I just hungry.

"You broke up with Hyorin?" he nods. "Why?"

He grins and put his arm around my shoulder; start walking.

"You really want to know huh? Are you happy that I and Hyorin already broke up?" He smirks.

"Yah! I just asking and can you put your arm somewhere else? It's heavy." I took his arm off.

-----

"Hey Hana. Why so late and why he's here?"

"Stop asking. I'm not in mood already." I stop Taehyung when he wants to sit beside me. "Yah! Who said you can sit with me? Sit at another table. You promise me right?"

-Flashback-

"Hana let me follow you. I'll not bother you guys. I promise. I'll mind my own business"

"No."

"Please Hana please. Or else I'll give this picture to everyone." OMAIGOSH. Where did he got this? It's my half naked picture.

"YAH!! YOU BYUNTAE" I hit his head repeatedly. He just smirks.

"Let me follow or else.. "

"FINE. "

-End-

He smirks and walks to another table. "What are you want to talk about?"

"Baekhyun." I sigh. "Oppa, can we talk about anything else?"

"Hana, please."

"Ok fine."

"Are you okay when Baekhyun is around?"

"Well at first Im not okay, who does? When you happy with your life and your ex is here out of suddenly, but what can I do? But after a few days or weeks I don't care, we sort things out. And one day, he asked for a second chance."

"So you're happy with that boy?" I look behind and saw Taehyung flirts with the waitress ." I look at Daehyun back and smile "Kind of" he smirks "So what's your answer?" I grin. "You know I'm smart right?"

"Not really." He answers casually. "Yah! Oppa!" he laughs and pat my head. "okay. Kidding. So what's your answer?"

"I ran hehe." he laughs again but a little louder and it's attracted people's attention. I stand up and bow to peoples in the cafe.

"Yah. You're so loud. People is looking" I hit his head. "Yah! Im your oppa. Don't hit me like that."

"Correction. Cousin" he glares at me.

"So did you move on yet?" he became serious again. Did I? No..maybe... but nahh I don't care

"Of courseee. I love someone else"

"WHO?!" Two voices ask at the same time.

-----

Sorry for not updating.

And please check out my colab fanfic with Dayang_kim authornim "It's too late." cast by Baekhyun and Taehyung at Dayang_kim's profile

감사합니다