•☯︎︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺☯︎︎•

(Jason)
Jason woke up to the sound of his phone exploding with text messages, he'd slept on the sofa that night. He rubbed his eyes and let out a long grunt "really Alice? It's Saturday for god sake." He said, before reaching over for his phone.

Shorty🦕
Morning dummy! 6:30am

Shorty🦕
Im awakeeeee!! 6:32am

Shorty🦕
I'm bored... 6:35am

Shorty🦕
:( 6:50am

Shorty🦕
They should be letting me 6:55am
Go home soon :)

Shorty🦕
You best have been
Looking after Milo
Otherwise I'll
B E A T 7:00am
Y O U R
A S S

Me
Yes, Alice I'm awake
I fed Milo
I even slept on the
Sofa with him!
How are you feeling
Dummy.

Shorty🦕
That's no way to talk
To your amazing
Best friend!
No In all seriousness
I'm okay. I'm VERY
Tired but I'm okay :)

Me
I'll be on my way to
Get you soon okay?
I'll start making you
Some food.
Don't forget your
Meds okay shorty?

Shorty🦕
Definitely not like
They're getting
Injected into me
Every other hour
❤️

Even though it was over text, her sarcasm was burning through, he laughed at her attitude and started getting ready for the day.
"I'll be back in a sec Milo" he said as he left for his apartment to get a change of clothes.
He sat on his bed for a while after changing, scrolling through his Twitter.

*you have been tagged in a post*

A spam post, he chuckled to himself as the short lived glimmer of hope sparked his eyes hoping he'd have a message from someone... anyone, family, old friends. He had no one. Just Alice. Maybe she was all he needed?

Jason had friends. Before he began rehab, he had many of friends, were they real friends when it came down to it? Probably not but in the moment, it was the perfect distraction.
He had Sion, Sion was a childhood friend, went through school together, grew up on the same street blah blah blah.
Sion saw him through the alcohol, always checking in from time to time, but after rehab, Jason never replied, it was a chapter of his story that he well and truly wanted to move on from, but Sion was the only reason that one page of that one chapter was folded in the corner, a constant reminder of who showed him out of the dark.

"Hey buddy! How's things?" Sion bellowed down the phone.
"Hey... not too bad, you?"
"I'm good, just wanted to check in on ya, been a while huh. How you keeping?
"Yeah I'm good, you know me, surviving I suppose." Jason got caught off guard by his phone dinging, it was Alice.
"Guess that's all you can do Jase, in this day n age we're just all tryna make ends meet aye" Sion chuckled down the phone
"Maybe."
Shorty🦕
Hey, I miss you
No homo tho
;)

Jason laughed at his phone whilst shaking his head.
"What's the laugh for?" Sion asked, snapping Jason out of thought. "Oh uh nothing, just reading a text."
"Don't tell me the Jason Hardly is tied down." Sion teased.
Jason ignored him. He was about to make Alice some food ready for when he came home but Jason had other plans.
The phone call ended as it always did, empty promises of a meet up that would never happen, Sion knew that all too well, but he'd still hold out hope.

Jason He grabbed his keys off of the kitchen counter and headed out to his car quickly pulling out of the parking lot and heading to target, once there he quickly rushed inside, knowing exactly what he wanted.
Heading straight to the candy isle he grabbed various chips, candies and chocolates and then headed to the drink isle grabbing, small bottles of juice for Alice, his eyes gazed over to the alcohol, finding his feet moving quicker than his mind could process, he found himself face to face with what he couldn't have.

After paying for everything he then had one more stop to go to which was McDonald's... Alice's favourite food place.
He ordered food for himself and Alice and then headed back to set everything up.
He thought about maybe doing a fort in the living room but he knew Alice would throw a wobbly if her sofa was messed with, so instead he set the food out on the island so that Milo couldn't eat it and then sat on the sofa and went on his phone.

Shorty🦕
Can you come up yet?
They'll be sending me
home soon anyway.

Jason smiled, did she miss him? He didn't think twice about going to see the girl. He grabbed his keys off of the counter once more and headed straight to the hospital.

(Alice)
After a rough night last night, Alice was more than ready to go home. She hated the hospital and her bruised wrists and arms sure showed that. She was so excited to get home but she also missed Jason, she never thought of addressing her feelings or even figuring them out when it came to Jason, she didn't have many friends so having someone like him really kept her motivated.
Before Jason had called last night, Alice's mother rang and had asked her to stay over sometime during the week, of course she agreed, and they ended up settling on her staying from Tuesday till Saturday which was a fairly decent amount of time.

It wasn't long until there was a knock at the door and Jason's head peaked around the corner.
Alice lit up and immediately pulled herself out of bed, obviously shocked by the sudden happening, Jason rushed to her side.
"What do you think you're doing?" Jason laughed nervously. "Jason I'm not made of glass you know" Alice grunted plopping herself back onto the bed.
"How did you sleep?" He asked a small smile pricking at his lips whilst he looked at her, Alice who was awful at maintaining eye contact replied with a shrug whilst looking at his eyes then looking away every few seconds, this caused Jason to snicker at the event and shake his head, causing Alice to roll her eyes
"Ass".