•☯︎︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼☯︎︎•

Time skip - 1 week since Alice had alterations to her meds

Its been a week since Alice had been given additional meds and the adjustments to them have been, well... interesting to say the least.

Alice awoke to her phone alarm going off to the side of her bed. she groaned as she waved around looking for her phone, still half asleep. "shh" she muttered to her phone, as she turned off her alarm. Now awake, Alice carried out her usual routine before eventually hoisting herself up out of bed and into the kitchen were her pills were sitting, waiting for her to take them. She took each tablet, with a swig of water in between and sat herself on the sofa in her usual spot whilst scrolling through her phone waiting for something interesting to happen with her day.

a few hours later, a faint knock could be heard at the door '5 knocks' Alice thought to herself, knowing that was Jason's usual knock. He checked up on Alice daily, Alice didn't know where they stood, was he just someone who checked up on her out of guilt because of what happened last time or did he genuinely like her? lost in thought as she always was she was interrupted by the second set of 5 knocks only then she had realised that she was still yet to let him in. She quickly got up and wondered to the door, Milo watching from over the top of the sofa. "Hey Alice!" Jason smiled, Alice smiled and waved in return to his greeting whilst propping the door open enough to show her way of inviting him in. This was routine by now, she made them both a drink each, and they both sat down and watched tv whilst eating various sorts of food until nightfall, but today Alice felt off...

"Hey, you alright?" Jason asked Alice realised she had barely touched her food. "I guess I'm not that hungry today" Alice lied, she knew what was up, today of all days she wanted to try and leave her apartment, regardless of how overwhelming it might be, she wanted to give these tablets a chance, she wanted to be able to do what everyone else could do, go out to eat, go shopping, drive a car everything she wanted to do that her condition wouldn't let her do. "I know you're lying, Alice." Jason replied, clearly seeing through her shallow lie, she gulped as she prepared herself for what she wanted to say. "I want to go outside...I've been thinking about it for a while I just didn't know if it was a permanent idea or just a shallow thought that would dimmer after a while. I don't know where to start with it but I know I need to, and I don't just mean going for my usual walk behind the complex or my routine trip to the doctors, I want to go shopping or to a restaurant or even a drive to the beach." she stated, getting quieter with every other word. it was quiet for a few second whilst Jason took it in, as much as he hated to admit it, he knew she was right, ever since her last time being sectioned, Alice barely left her house, it took a good few months for her to even walk to the forest behind her apartment never mind actually leaving to go somewhere that involved the frequent presence of other people.

"Then let's do it" Jason replied "together"

Hi guys!!
just a little update, I'd really appreciate if you guys could drop a vote on my book and also leave me some request as to what you'd like to see happen in this book it would really help me in terms of what paths I can take for this book and I want to get as much of my audience involved as possible!