•☯︎︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾☯︎︎•

⚠️tw- alcohol use, relapse as well as I guess you can say dirty shtuff?¿

Jason's trembling hand reached for the door, taking a sharp inhale he finally built up enough courage to open it, getting hit with the thick stench of cigarette smoke and the poisonous daggers of alcohol that pierced his throat.
Clearly anxious about how tonight would play out, he shut down his feelings and made his way to what he could see was Séan waving to catch Jason's attention, to which he did and smiled when he saw Jason acknowledge so.
"Corpse!" An army of friends greeted, gaining a hive five or hug from each of them.
"Hey! Happy birthday Rae!" He exclaimed, handing her a card he had written before coming to the bar. "Awh Corpse you shouldn't have!" She smiled, embracing him in a hug.
It amused him that no one but Jack actually knew his name, his feeling on anonymity was some what comforting to him.
The night rolled out just like any other, they all exchanged jokes and stories as well as many...many drinks. Jason had refrained from drinking, Séan more than fully aware of the struggle he was putting himself through.
"What's one drink Gonna do?"
"One drink won't kill you"
Séan, noticing the expression displayed on Jason's face, he pulled out his phone and began to message him.

Séan
Hey? You alright?
You don't have to stay
If it's becoming difficult
I'll take you home :)

Jason looked up at the man with a reassuring look, he was crazy if he thought for a second he was in fit shape to take Jason home.
"Corpse, drink buddy!" Felix announced, handing him a shot of tequila.
Jason reluctantly took it, catching the grimace of Séans face when he knew what was about to happen.
After being caught up in thought all night, Séan watched as Jason's face dropped to a blank expression, he was relapsing but he was too intoxicated to even stop him, before he knew it, Jason knocked the shot back, swallowing it without the ounce of guilt.
His friends cheered at his tolerance to the drink and soon joined in their various drinking rounds.
Round after round went by and the night was that of a blur for Jason. Clearly being one of the most intoxicated of the group, Toast called him a cab, everyone was leaving anyway so it wasn't as if they were getting rid of him
Séan helped Jason out to the cab, scolding him as they departed, the thoughts of the relapse still not taking an affect yet.
Not long after, Jason found himself standing outside of an off license, glaring at the case filled with spirits at the back of the shop, they were calling for him. And he listened.
He made his way inside, entranced with the case, stopping just in front of it, hauling a bottle of bourbon under his arm soon paying for it and leaving.
As he left he found himself frozen dead in his tracks. It finally hit him
He's relapsing.
The thought pulsed through his mind, it was nauseating.
He tried brushing it off, holding the bottle of poison his mind became filled with the knowledge of how after a few drinks, it'll be fine...
He stumbled his way into Alice's apartment to check on Milo, although he was intoxicated, he never forgot.
Milo wasn't there, he never was.
Jason, taken aback by the realisation, couldn't figure out why he had never realised it, his mind was that of a blur the last few days and although he was intoxicated, he could see the heaps of dog food he had thrown in the trash he must've done unconsciously thinking Milo had left some over. A low chuckle escaped his lips, he's loosing it.
Soon after leaving, he made his final stop at his apartment, the place he had been building up to be more like a home than any other place he had, and now here he was, back at square 1.
He slouched down on the couch.
Not bothering to even get a glass, he pulled the cork out of the bourbon, his throat yearned for something other than alcohol to sooth it's obvious dehydration.
Jason blankly ignored the sensation, and suppressed it with the burning liquid that escaped that bottle, quickly warming his chest and throat, a groan leaving his lips as it began to subside.
The dim lit room soon became light as his phone lit up beside him.
He shuffled slightly to grab his phone.

11:45pm

Shorty🦕
Hey! Sorry I know its
late but I Just wanted to
say that I Miss you
<3

A smile pricked at the corners of his lips, Alice.
He didn't know what they were at this point, sure they flirt but did she like him? Not that he could think about this properly, his mind was filled with thoughts, happy, sad, lewd, confusing.
He didn't know he was typing until it was sent.

Me
I wish I could hear
U sa that instd.
I miss youuuu baby.

His phone soon lit up once more.

Shorty🦕
What? I don't
Understand? Oh god

Jason

Are you drunk!

Alice didn't exactly know his past, he was secretive about topics like that, but Alice didn't like the thought of him drinking either way.

Me
Hmm maybe ;)
Come suber me uppp

He never realised the way he was when he was drunk but it seemed that the growing feeling that was soon becoming uncomfortable in his pants, could account for it...

His phone lit up, this time Alice was ringing him.

"Hey" Jason slurred, dragging out the y. Alice, taken aback by how drunk he actually was, feeling like she could smell the alcohol through the phone.
"J-Jason, are you drunk, you are aren't you." She replied, sternly.
She was met with a low chuckle causing her cheeks to turn a light red.
"Are you safe?" She asked, worry entangling itself in her words.
He took a few moments.
"Maybe" she could feel him grinning through the phone.
Alice was never someone who even considered anything remotely sexual, she hadn't even had her first kiss yet.
"Could you a-atleast get some water, please" she said, pleading with the clearly intoxicated man.
"Would that make you feel better, baby?" Alice's breathe hitched at his words, the phone going silent and the faint noise of the tap running echoed through the speaker. The line soon picked back up with the man grunting.
"I've got water, now what?" He asked.
"Drink it"
"And how do I do that?"
Alice couldn't believe how idiotic he sounded. Part of her liked the low raspy tone he was using on her but she was mixed with anger and anxiety of his stupid decision also.
"Put it to your lips... then smallow"
Alice said, cringing immensely at what she was saying.
"My lips? Maybe you could come and show me how they work..." he grunted out. Alice touched her bottom lip with her finger, completely won over by the way he was talking.
The line was tense, but never silent, whenever it sounded like it could go silent, the faint grunts from the other side of the phone could be heard.
"Are you drinking it?" Alice asked, clearly annoyed yet snapped out of her trance that Jason happily put her in.
He hummed in response.
She glared at the clock at the top of her phone 1:30am.
"That long already?!"
Jason announced his drink was finished and sounded a lot better than when he first answered the call.
"Where are you? Alice asked.
"I'm on the sofa..."
"Are you in your apartment?"
"Yes...it's lonely here." Jason admitted, the tone of his voice undepictarble.
"I'll be home soon okay? Now, go to sleep, please?" Alice whined, sleep easing its way into her by the second.
Jason sighed and agreed.
"I love you..." he muttered, his tone now recognisable, it was sad and ashamed almost.
"I love you too..." Alice replied, before abruptly ending the call.
The room returned to its original shade of black, Jason lay with the soft breeze blowing in from his slightly open window, leaving him alone in his thoughts, now that he was sobered up more than before, everything he did tonight, came flooding back.